Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will finally be here Friday. Hopefully no UPS delays like I had with Red Hulk.

Just got my shipping notice! :yess:

Then just the wait to get stung by customs etc... :mad:

Do you guys think he was made with the purpose of sort of being a companion piece to Gandalf, what with the steps and general pose?

Then just the wait to get stung by customs etc... :mad:

Do you guys think he was made with the purpose of sort of being a companion piece to Gandalf, what with the steps and general pose?

Possibly, as many could do that. Saruman will be used for my 3 prone LOTR statue collection of the main 3 LOTR villains, cant fit any more. but It's how you want it really

For me, I emailed SST to swap my regular for the ex, so it suits my collection. Got the Morgul Lord ex, only fitting I get the Saruman ex. Let's just hope that there are some available, because I am on the waiting list now. If there are not any left, oh well, I will have a Saruman one way or another

Congrats! :clap I received my shipping notice yesterday also :) and that was after having my waitlist on the EX convert in 2 days! :horror I think this Saruman piece goes perfectly with the Gandalf PF and was the only reason I purchased Gandalf a few days ago also :) The design of each piece has them sculpted on steps so I love the fact they connect in that way :)

It's funny how one picture can lure you in and actually make you buy a statue! :lol Before last week I had refrained from buying into the LOTR line purely to stop me spending more money but thanks to this pic I'm now the proud owner of both Saruman and Gandalf PF Exclusives :rock

aca8200de1875216446b3401a3d6e561.jpg

Congrats! :clap I received my shipping notice yesterday also :) and that was after having my waitlist on the EX convert in 2 days! :horror I think this Saruman piece goes perfectly with the Gandalf PF and was the only reason I purchased Gandalf a few days ago also :) The design of each piece has them sculpted on steps so I love the fact they connect in that way :)

It's funny how one picture can lure you in and actually make you buy a statue! :lol Before last week I had refrained from buying into the LOTR line purely to stop me spending more money but thanks to this pic I'm now the proud owner of both Saruman and Gandalf PF Exclusives :rock

That pic is simplistic in its display purposes yet awesome. I hope myself being on the wait list I can get my regular converted into the EX

That pic is simplistic in its display purposes yet awesome. I hope myself being on the wait list I can get my regular converted into the EX

I wish you luck buddy :) plus i'll get some pics up of mine as soon as Saruman arrives :) Gandalf arrived yesterday but didn't get a chance to open up the box :(

I wish you luck buddy :) plus i'll get some pics up of mine as soon as Saruman arrives :) Gandalf arrived yesterday but didn't get a chance to open up the box :(

Well I got a month, as my final flexi payment is next month. Can easily message them by saying not too ship the regular once until a EX becomes available

Great if my photo has helped you take those two PF beautiful.:wave

A perfect and classy display of LOTR. Love it. EX is the way to IMO.

Back