Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, really love it
ze9MgAt.jpg

Man, this pic from Spectral has just made me jump on the waiting list for Saruman :lol :lol and I'm also hoping to pick up a Gandalf PF in the next week :gah: all because of this awesome pic!!! :lol :lol

P.S. What am I chances of the Saruman converting? :pray:

chances are good from what I hear. they look absolutely great together, here is a crappy pic,,,, will upload better pics later.
e5316f3ea9c8f56659eca6db601ffb2b.jpg

chances are good from what I hear. they look absolutely great together, here is a crappy pic,,,, will upload better pics later.
e5316f3ea9c8f56659eca6db601ffb2b.jpg

Ah man!!! Don't make it worse!!! :lol :lol awesome pic brother :rock

That's good to hear but one question...would you say the EX is a must? Its the swap out hand right? I think the regular will be my preferred display choice but I will wait to see if the EX converts first :)

Ah man!!! Don't make it worse!!! :lol :lol awesome pic brother :rock

That's good to hear but one question...would you say the EX is a must? Its the swap out hand right? I think the regular will be my preferred display choice but I will wait to see if the EX converts first :)

nah, to me, both display options are equally impressive. you cant go wrong with either hand. One of the guys joined the WL two days ago & he got his WL converted! I think u have a decent chance.

nah, to me, both display options are equally impressive. you cant go wrong with either hand. One if the guys joined the WL two days ago & he got his WL converted! I think u have a decent chance.

appreciate the encouraging words my friend :) I'll be sure to come back here soon with some good news ;)

Loving the pics. Had to delay my billing until this coming Monday so I should have him by next Friday. Originally I didn't like the ex hand much, but now I love it. Glad I didn't opt out of the ex to try to save a few bucks on a reg.

I think my flex was pushed to 3/15 which is totally fine. This month just ruined me this last week, but still excited to see this guy... except that it will make me want to hunt down gandalf pf.

Yeah, my last flex was pushed back to 3/5. Which is fine with me. My wallet's been taking a brutal pounding in 2015 thus far, and that's not even counting the collectibles budget!

i got mine today very impressive pf but, i think that i have an issue the light up feature does the palantir blink when is on?

Great pic Hemooo. Man all these pics are making it tough for me to pass on this. But I'm still sticking with my decision to not get him. DROM, Sauron, Morgul Lord, Gollum, and Gandalf.....I've got to stick to these and hold firm. ONLY thing I'd possibly get is some Hobbits, but I doubt we'll see any for a very long time if at all.

Gandalf the Grey is on my wishlist as soon as I get some money in but man...compared to Saruman's face paint GTG face looks like a potato.

However I discovered a major flaw on Saruman ...the staff. It's too damn thin, as thin as a finger. Displaying with Gandalf stretches this shortcoming because GTG is perfect in that regard.

Back