Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Can't wait to get mine.

Loving the paint details on his fingernails!

The cut and sew work on the outfit is looking phenomenal. Maybe one of the best they've ever pulled off, by the look of it.

Well I don't know who is cancelling, but thank you whoever it is! My exclusive waitlist converted Saturday night! :D

And the best part is I only got on the waitlist Thursday night, just out of vague hope, and just as well I did, he looks fantastic!

I've been concentrating on Weta figures now mainly, but I thought he would go so well with my GTG PF that I just wanted him. So excited!! :yess:

Feeling a little too run down to post pictures but I'm the proud owner of #84. This is a great piece, it really has a great presence in the room. It is wonderfully done...perfect in every way. Shame on those who cancelled!! :cuckoo::nono:lol

Received mine yesterday, awesome statue in every way! It's too bad they will not continue the PF line :(

Did anyone have problems with their light up feature? I put in new batteries and everything is connected well but nothing happens when I push the switch... I made sure to look that the hand and foot go all the way in.

Man, I really wish they would do an armored Azog from the last movie. That would have been incredible as a PF. :(

Man, I really wish they would do an armored Azog from the last movie. That would have been incredible as a PF. :(
With the same quality as this Saruman PF, hell yes.

Surely Weta will make one soon enough, though in 1/6 scale of course.

With the same quality as this Saruman PF, hell yes.

Surely Weta will make one soon enough, though in 1/6 scale of course.

It will happen I'd guess but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. They still have lots of other things to do before another Azog.

Wish Sideshow always nailed it this good.

20150209_225904.jpg

20150209_225856.jpg

Back