Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does everyone else's palantir light up, dim a bit then blink a few times as if it was on some sort of cycle? It doesn't every just stay on.

Definitely looks like a nice piece, but I think I'll pass. Something about that beard really irks the heck out of me.

So does everyone else's palantir light up, dim a bit then blink a few times as if it was on some sort of cycle? It doesn't every just stay on.

correct and i love the light up feature how it pulsates, so cool

Received and it is beautiful...#08

IMG_0580_zpsth6nwom5.jpg

IMG_0586_zpspthhoe4n.jpg

Got mine and it's easily one of the best Premium Formats released. It looks just like Christopher Lee. Amazing detail and an incredible paint job IMO.

I have to reiterate how fine the face paint is on this. It is quite realistic in its detailing, far better than even the Gandalf the Grey PF although you can't really see the difference unless you are very close.

Sideshow really did a great job on the face sculpt for this one. If all other human faces were made like this before....

A pedestal with a palantir sitting on top would be great for the ex hand.

Sounds similar to how the SSW statue to be honest. Not the same pose mind you but you have him with an outstretched hand over a Palantir on the little table he has.

Back