Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No email for me either. I didn't even get one about the delay at the port. It's still on order so they haven't forgotten about me. Strange. I also asked them to charge my final flex on the Dark Rider Monday and it still hasn't shipped. Maybe they're backed up right now?
My replacement big chap took 2 weeks to ship out so I think it may be just a backup on their end(hopefully)

I just open the box for a quick peek, QC control is really good, well packed and every piece secured perfectly. I like the paint result on the face, the beard is well made, could be better but not annoying like people pretend ( Moses style) . Come pretty close to GTG for character similarly and really better than Frodo, galadrielle and legolas.

The clothes are high quality , the staff is really well done, even the white sphere got details , the base gloss match orthanc. Having the exclusive, I prefer the hand vs the palantir. Don't like the paint job on the palantir, maybe light up its better.

This will look awesome beside my GTG.

Still working now, just got one crappy pic phone for you still in the box.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of work to post that!

So excited for mine now upon hearing your initial thoughts.

f2a3983e1c51d7e27f28556ab4e56f9b.jpg

Back