Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody seems to want this. Few days ago I jumped on the waitlist and it got converted now.

I guess that's why they are quitting :/

Yes, I've gotten quite a few things saying they're shipping soon.

Has SS actually said this is the last PF or are you guys just assuming?

Nobody seems to want this. Few days ago I jumped on the waitlist and it got converted now.

I guess that's why they are quitting :/

That happens with other lines also - Marvel, DC. Actually ""a few days" is a long time to convert compared to other conversions.

If anyone is looking for an exclusive, I have him on order but am going to cancel. Let me know and I will change the shipping address. Thanks!

Going to order his today as the wife says she will put half towards my birthday present in May, my 4th LOTR PF, just need to chase down a Gollum for Xmas hopefully.

Had to delay my billing on this one for a week since Rulk just processed on Monday, but still looking very fwd to getting him ina couple of weeks.

No email for me either. I didn't even get one about the delay at the port. It's still on order so they haven't forgotten about me. Strange. I also asked them to charge my final flex on the Dark Rider Monday and it still hasn't shipped. Maybe they're backed up right now?

Back