Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be honest, I still like the palantir more then the pointing ex hand. I did get the EX but will display the reg hand for the most part,

Looks like it came out pretty good. I was thinking of making a display with this, Weta's Saruman staff and Weta's new Orthanc environment. Only problem is I don't want a softball-sized palantir. Typical senseless decision by SS. Really hoping I'm not too far behind on the waitlist for the exclusive...

Yeah, the size & colour of the palantir is awfully distracting. The Ex. display is definitely the way to go, for me.

When did you jump on the waitlist, Xeno?

I may have worded that poorly, I'm not on the waitlist yet. :lol

I'm hoping that now is not too late to get on the waitlist. :(

Looks good. I don't think the Palantir looks that small. It's perhaps a bit undersized but not horrible. Haven't gotten any notice about mine shipping yet but hopefully it will soon.

500px-Saruman_holding_a_Palantir.JPG

Do I immediately get charged the NRD when my waitlist converts, or do I have to like, confirm my order first? I'm only asking because I'm not sure I'll have the cash to pay for this by the time it converts (if it does), and if I don't and need to cancel, I don't want to lose the $40 NRD...

It's been years since I waitlisted something and it converted.

Do I immediately get charged the NRD when my waitlist converts, or do I have to like, confirm my order first? I'm only asking because I'm not sure I'll have the cash to pay for this by the time it converts (if it does), and if I don't and need to cancel, I don't want to lose the $40 NRD...

It's been years since I waitlisted something and it converted.
You get an email when you order converts. Then you have to make a choice:
1. You can cancel within 2 days NRD-less
2. Do nothing, your conversion gets booked as an order and they charge NRD.

That did come out nice. Still a bit if the email I got from SS is accurate because of the port issues it had like a 5-7 week delay.

I may have worded that poorly, I'm not on the waitlist yet. :lol

I'm hoping that now is not too late to get on the waitlist. :(

Oh, I see buddy. Nice one. If you are going to get on the waitlist then good luck. I hope you get one.

I only jumped on the waitlist on Monday as a result of the Christopher Reeve Superman PF being pushed back. So my fingers are now firmly crossed for an eventual conversion. :pray:

How did someone get it already? I live in states and have no Info regarding shipping besides the 5-7 weeks. I already got space for him next the gandalf the grey pf In a besta. He needs to release already

I'm hoping for the end of Feb. I'm going to try for early processing on Rulk next week to get him out of the way and then I'll be ready for Saruman Feb. 27th. I'll be up the creek if he ships sooner.

Back