Statue Sano Alien 3 1/3 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I didn't post some pictures sooner but Here are some photos of the kit which I received a while ago now.It's very nice and well sculpted,loaded with details!

Damn it! The only reason I didn't get this piece is because when I asked Roswell if the kit would have a clear dome, they said no, it would be like the solid head kit pictured on their site. Damn it! Damn it!

Finally scored one :O)

The Sculpt & paint app is brilliant!

Here's a Quick pic.

1.jpg

I posted more pics over on the

Post Your Predator / Alien Collection Thread

Even for a kit the price normally goes insanely high, around $550 is the lowest price I have ever seen these days. And bare in mind that's just a 1/3 scale bust.
I will suggest people wait and see what Coolprops will offer us in the future, I think we have a big chance to see some prototype of dog alien in Wonderfest next Feb.

I just picked up a recast of the Sano Alien 3 bust from a dealer in China, total cost including express post was 156.00 UK sterling.

Just think, Prime 1’s offering comes with an additional 1:3 bust to display alongside the piece. Awesomeness!

But yeah, these Sano pieces are incredible. I wish they were offered through retailers like BBTS/ Sideshow and the like.

Yeah. Not fine move. I do understand the notion to catch a piece, long time sold out, but recasts from China are not only illegal and violate copyright law, they surely don´t use the most quality resin or other cast material. Speaking of toxic fumes.

Fair point sir, however, you miss my point, I do not have a problem with recasting an item if it is no longer produced. If you go down the road of refusing to buy copies of something that is no longer available, where do you end up?, refusing to buy a copy part for that rare Mustang car you are restoring? Back in the 90's I did some sculpt's for a now defunct company called 5th sense, I've since learned that some have been copied. Am I upset?, no, I'm rather glad others will get to enjoy them as I enjoyed sculpting them and seeing them produced as kits.

I kind of agree, how many of you copy music and movies?
I would never support a cast of something currently available to save money but on a piece like this the chance of getting an original is almost 0%.

I see TONS of Star Wars “customs” and “kits” and those never seem to get the same heat, only thing I can figure is that it’s ok as long as you don’t buy from China. Lol

Back