Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Sandtrooper and I saw on youtube that there is some kind of trick with the stand so you dont have to put it arround the figures waist. The video isnt very clear. Anybody have pic on how this should work?

I did a bit on the helmet also..under the eyes..in some of the "lines" I didnt think they did a good enough job in that aspect..they sorta just gave the whole helmet a dusty tone but no sand build up in certain areas.

One photo ...
st_01.png

I just got my Sandtrooper and I saw on youtube that there is some kind of trick with the stand so you dont have to put it arround the figures waist. The video isnt very clear. Anybody have pic on how this should work?

With my stand I just make it go behind the ab armour so it's not visible at the front, makes the back pack jutt out a bit, but I don't really look at the back of my figures to be annoyed by it

I was a little disappointed that the Sandtrooper doesn't come with a holster for his blaster...like where the heck am I supposed to put it on the ground? So I got my hands on a SS Stormtrooper holster and made a pattern from it and and made a custom leather holster that can be slid onto the Sandtrooper's belt. It even has a little magnetic leather strap to hold the gun in place...I can make more of these if anyone else out there would like to have some because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes they had holsters...Just shoot me a PM if you want one or two or three lol!
100_3004.jpg

100_3006.jpg

100_3007.jpg

I finally got one!!! Now my colors are covered. Black, White and now ORANGE!!!

Back