Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But there's no PO, just going up tonight with the newsletter. Has there ever been an exclusive for a figure that 'just went up' without a PPO?

Not that I can think of, but it may not be Exclusive in any way.

Captain Antilles had no Ex. item and wasn't a Domestic Exclusive, same for Rebel Fleet Trooper, AOTC Clone Trooper.

I think with some of these variant, troop building figures, Sideshow's branching out into just putting out a single version of a smaller Edition Size to build up armies but not produce so many they're stuck with them on shelves.

Not that I can think of, but it may not be Exclusive in any way.

Captain Antilles had no Ex. item and wasn't a Domestic Exclusive, same for Rebel Fleet Trooper, AOTC Clone Trooper.

I think with some of these variant, troop building figures, Sideshow's branching out into just putting out a single version of a smaller Edition Size to build up armies but not produce so many they're stuck with them on shelves.

I think we're now arguing the same point. :)

Dom Ex or not (I don't care) I don't think there will be an exclusive item. That was my point.

But he comes with that big bad gun and that's all I need.

I think we're now arguing the same point. :)

Dom Ex or not (I don't care) I don't think there will be an exclusive item. That was my point.

But he comes with that big bad gun and that's all I need.

Well, it still makes a difference for people looking to buy outside of Sideshow, if it were a domestic Exclusive, that could be limiting to options away from Sideshow to acquire the figure, so that's why I was distinguishing, also for the broad knowledge of the thread, it's not all about you WG ;)

That gun seals the deal for me... I was a bit iffy, but that's another one of those "classic" Star Wars items :rock

At least they aren't giving us exclusive stands. Although a sand base like they did for Maul's balls would've been a good idea.

That gun seals the deal for me... I was a bit iffy, but that's another one of those "classic" Star Wars items :rock

Anyone know if it's based on a real weapon like some of the other rifles? Seems unlikely as it looks like a cannon and I don't think there's ever been a hand-held cannon like that, but you never know.

Anyone know if it's based on a real weapon like some of the other rifles? Seems unlikely as it looks like a cannon and I don't think there's ever been a hand-held cannon like that, but you never know.

I was wondering that too... doesn't look like any "real world" weapon, but I can honestly say I'm not too knowledgeable on that one.

It's a based on a WWI machine gun.

Back