Sandtrooper shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, the weathering on yours looks great, with exception of the feet/shoes maybe. I noticed that right away. ...
What I actually wanted to say was:

I noticed right away that the weathering on your Sandtrooper looks great (compared to the others I've seen on the board). With the exception of the feet/shoes maybe.

I know. I was agreeing that the paint apps look really good with the exception of the feet area. They're a little light there.

My right foot is covered like yours... but the real mud on mine is right in the pelvic area!!! :monkey2

Here's a couple of more pictures of the Sandtrooper. I put him on the sand base with the Sith Droids.
P1010767.jpg

Here's the whole setup with Jabba. I think my wife's Beatles poster really ties the whole thing together.:D
P1010768.jpg

Wife's Beatles poster (while nice)has gotta get moved:D Need a cool SW pic up there.:monkey5

Nice set!

I got mine last week. It is a fantastic figure. I also like the weathering on mine.

MediSandtrooper.jpg

Sweet figure, though now that SS has officially implied that 1/6 Stormtroopers will be making appearances next year its easier to pass on any Medicom Stormies for the time being.

Once again Medicom show how 1/6 Star Wars figures should be made with another excellent figure. The weathering looks nice and the only real issue I have is that the helmet isn't the ANH style. SSC have hinted that their own troops are on their way in 2008 but I'll be hugely suprised if they look this good.

I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer the ROTJ helmets over the ANH ones, the ANH ones look a little goofier to me, not much, but looking at them side by side it's my choice. In-accuracies be damned! But in the end I guess it should have been accurate, whatever.

I got mine last week and it is awesome. It looks beautiful next to my other Medicom stormie and Shadow stormie.

Now I need another one. Too bad they all sold out. :monkey2

Will get pics soon up.

Khev said:
Sweet figure, though now that SS has officially implied that 1/6 Stormtroopers will be making appearances next year its easier to pass on any Medicom Stormies for the time being.

Hey can you direct me to the news where SS said this? Thanks!!!

Back