Sandtrooper shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love this Sandtrooper. I don't have a problem with the weathering being uneven, though I have seen pictures of some that appear to have darker splotches. This is the first Medicom figure I have ever gotten, so I was more concerned with it's scale fitting in with the rest of my Sideshow collection, but it's turned out to be no big deal.

dharper said:
but it's turned out to be no big deal.

Exactly people have this perception that Medicom figs are like 9inches tall or something.(hardly notice .02 inches .05 at most.)

I like the SandT but once medi makes gree then i'm all over it!!!That is gonna be a great day when i hear he's announced.

/crosses fingers

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Wow! Fairly easy and it get's the job done!

Thats what I've done with my stormies and it makes them look pretty much in scale with the SS stuff. And when I do the same to the Sandy and put him onto the spare sandy base he will look even taller.
dscf0291jl1.jpg

dscf0311me7.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Smudger! Nice gear you've got there! Two Stormtroopers and a Vader! I have the BH trooper, and if all goes well, I'll have the Sandtrooper in a few days.
Since there's been a discussion about the screen accuracy of the Medicom Sandtrooper, here is what I found on the subject. It gives a nice and detailed description of your standard Sandtrooper.

https://www.thedentedhelmet.com/davin/replica_sand-storm.htm

Just Got mine in today!!! This guy is awesome!!! Just wish I started collecting the troopers earlier.

If anybody has a chance to get him... you should.

I agree it's very nice. Fantastic looking piece and looks great among the other SW 1:6th I have.

I also got a SS 30th Anniversary Virtual Experience disc with mine.

Here's just a quick shot of mine.

Great looking figure Josh:D

Apparently the weathering on some of these has been different depending on the figure's paint apps, weathering can look bad on some of the figures, but looks like you got a good one.

Yeah, the weathering was the first thing I looked at. Mine looked to be a bit better and more "muddy" looking than what I'd seen on some.

Paul, I have no idea how long we've had it. For a while now that I do know.

Ah sorry. I'm not here today really. Haven't felt good all day and so my mind is totally not here.

jlcmsu said:
...Here's just a quick shot of mine.

Yes, the weathering on yours looks great, with exception of the feet/shoes maybe. I noticed that right away. I hope I have the same luck as you! I'm still waiting on my Sandtrooper/Yavin Luke & Sarah Conner. They where shipped together.

Back