Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who has MYC's binoculars, & still paying off (so I've yet to receive) the Sandtrooper... I will say they're absolutely worth getting. You will not be disappointed at all.

There's plenty pics with the binocs. They are without doubt worth getting and look like they came with it.

Anyone that says they aren't worth it for the price is full of poop and just to clarify, while the price is cheap it isnt't the reason they are worth it. It's the fact it's a great piece for a low price. So far I've never seen a complaint. I have a pair so I know.

As someone who has MYC's binoculars, & still paying off (so I've yet to receive) the Sandtrooper... I will say they're absolutely worth getting. You will not be disappointed at all.

There's plenty pics with the binocs. They are without doubt worth getting and look like they came with it.

Anyone that says they aren't worth it for the price is full of poop and just to clarify, while the price is cheap it isnt't the reason they are worth it. It's the fact it's a great piece for a low price. So far I've never seen a complaint. I have a pair so I know.

no they didn't got a discount for that testimonial !!! :lol

Thanks guys... really appreciate it :)

Got a deal on a regular off ebay so looks like another storm trooper making it's way to my collection. Might pick up some binoculars from myc too :)

I received my binocs Some time back.
I must say these are amazing, they look great, the detail, and custom painting looks amazing. Can't wait to display this with my sandtrooper!
This is a must have for any SANDTROOPER!
Thank You

Glad you like them ! I really apprecaite the kind positive feedback ! :)

I have MYC's binoculars, & I'm waiting to pay off my Sandtrooper. I'll say the binoculars look awesome on their own. I'm worried that hanging them on the Sandtrooper will take away FROM the binocs!

Back