Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pics Phastroh!

MYC can you post some pics on how you displayed your binoculars on him?
Thanks.

Yes.. I will try to make some pictures tonight or day after.. been crazy busy at my job these days and coming home late.

I was gonna take it outside but it's too bright. I wanted to take close ups of the body.

I have a great idea to put a faux sand area the base fits in to expand but I can't do a special shelf it I'll never fit all the stuff.

Ok how's this?

IMG_9148.jpgIMG_9149.jpgIMG_9150.jpgIMG_9151.jpg

Is there anyway you can have your photos positioned correctly, instead of sideways?? They look great from what I can tell but it's annoying having to crane my neck sideways to see them.

This pix for MYC mainly but everyone can look heh it's my $125 Gamorrwan Guard. Just slapped him up here for now.

One day I'll do a nice photo shoot and music vid of my stuff. Pfft I still have wires laying around and some mess if you look at my pix. Waiting for other pieces makes it tough to do pix. Empty waiting shelves :(

IMG_9152.jpg

Is there anyway you can have your photos positioned correctly, instead of sideways?? They look great from what I can tell but it's annoying having to crane my neck sideways to see them.

Let me check. It's strange because I took them with the phone up and down and Jabba with the phone landscape yet he is right.

Anyone else know what's up with that.

I'm going to test it and post now just one sec.

I noticed that a couple pics here and there appear correctly, but most appear sideways. Not big deal but you want to show off your pics as best as possible I would imagine.

Pic one is reg Pic two is lanscape. So turning my phone to landscape seems to fix the issue. Note for the future. Opposite of what I thought.

IMG_9153.jpgIMG_9154.jpg

I noticed that a couple pics here and there appear correctly, but most appear sideways. Not big deal but you want to show off your pics as best as possible I would imagine.

No you are right. I hate the sideways ones but never knew why but now I do, thanks for getting me to test and god thing Jabba helped me figure it out.

Phastroh, I'm gonna guess you have an iPhone or something Mac (I see your laptop- nice). With my iPad, it's a two step process. Take the photo you want to post, edit how you like, then in "crop", spin it upside down then "save". Then go back into "crop" & spin it right side up & "save" that. Then post that. All my photos posted with my iPad used to be sideways too. Yet photos posted from my Android phone come up fine. Then someone helped me & let me know of the spinning save trick, & there are no more issues.
Love your photos by the way! Keep 'em coming.

MYC I'm looking forward to your pics. With my Spook points I may be purchasing this guy sooner rather than later.

I really gonna try to take pictures tonight ! I heard Ex is waitlisted so you might go better for the sooner version ;)

Your putting the binoculars all wrong. They need to go under the arm like I have below, but MYC is saying do the same but on the other arm.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey my guy likes his to the side of his neck for quick access and they look cool there too lol

Thanks for the info on the pix. It's so dumb that has to be done. I was just gonna take them all landscape but honestly that's not always the best so I'll have to test one now and turn it. Sorry in advance to all the necks.

Lol it just turned it pos lolol it's the same.

Attachments

• IMG_9150.jpg
    IMG_9150.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 126
Back