Sandtrooper 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
001he.jpg

002uc.jpg

003qa.jpg

004bq.jpg

005jp.jpg

006dd.jpg

Look great! I thought the chest plate look not as broad compared to earlier Stromtroopers.

Maybe taken photo from up, actually its quite the same broad, Puay.

Its a bit pit that SSC didn't make the below shown pouches that every seen Sandtrooper in the movie had one or two-

pouch004.jpg

pouch008.jpg

pouch006.jpg

However, and again, its a toy not armor props of replication. Sideshow already did a great job by looking into details on this figure.

Looks great, Roy. Congrats! Did you get yours from a local retailer in Taiwan? And are the helmet and shoes as clean as they look?

Roy, 我以为这回Sandtrooper上半身的盔甲比起之前Stormtrooper来得窄。:)

嘿!Puay你中文不錯哩!比起來差不多,Sandtrooper的胸甲兩邊只是稍為向內一點點而己。

Your sharp eye serve you well, Jim. Both shoes and helmet are just slightly weathered. I got from retailer outside Taiwan.

There are no velco on chest armor but two flat surface piece of soft plastic dead connected the upper part of the chest armor.

Last edited:
These are all parts of the product (The usual figure stand w. SW logo is not pictured):
snc00052.jpg

One example of the authentic detail studying by Sideshow on this figure: The flat surface piece of bridges that connect the upper part of the chest armor. While Stormtrooper had strip surface piece of bridges:
snc00054j.jpg

Two examples that Sideshow miss for authentic detailing on this figure: Though correctly no black stripes on both the "tear drops" under the eyes and the retangular shape at back of helmet but only one hole on each ear plate, there should have two little screw caps on each round ear plate of Sandtrooper helmet (Stunt version helmet). Also, the eye color of Sandtrooper should be dark green.
snc00055.jpg

嘿!Puay你中文不錯哩!比起來差不多,Sandtrooper的胸甲兩邊只是稍為向內一點點而己。

Your sharp eye serve you well, Jim. Both shoes and helmet are just slightly weathered. I got from retailer outside Taiwan.

There are no velco on chest armor but two flat surface piece of soft plastic dead connected the upper part of the chest armor.

哈哈,真难得在这能碰着懂得中文的朋友。

Thanks for all the great images Roy.:lol

These are all parts of the product (The usual figure stand w. SW logo is not pictured):
snc00052.jpg

One example of the authentic detail studying by Sideshow on this figure: The flat surface piece of bridges that connect the upper part of the chest armor. While Stormtrooper had strip surface piece of bridges:
snc00054j.jpg

Two examples that Sideshow miss for authentic detailing on this figure: Though correctly no black stripes on both the "tear drops" under the eyes and the retangular shape at back of helmet but only one hole on each ear plate, there should have two little screw caps on each round ear plate of Sandtrooper helmet (Stunt version helmet). Also, the eye color of Sandtrooper should be dark green.
snc00055.jpg

You forgot the helmet mold itself is unlike anything we have seen in the movies..before even going into small details, did you not notice the shape of the helmet is not a Stunt or a Hero?.

Yes and the big picture I don't feel like to mention as "it is just a toy", Velfar. The shape of this helmet (as of the Stormtrooper one) are more like the famous far less accurate fan-made brand that "once" been widly used by the members of 501st - The FX/GT.

Last edited:
Not to mention far better and far cheaper than the medicom version.

I didn't know this one came with the E-11 Blaster i thought he just cane with the long rifle.

Back