Sandtrooper 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw a poster the other day of a 12 inch Sandtrooper scene... it appeared to be an official SST advertisement. the interesting thing was that there were Sandtroopers with black pauldrons among the orange and white ones...

i saw a poster the other day of a 12 inch Sandtrooper scene... it appeared to be an official SST advertisement. the interesting thing was that there were Sandtroopers with black pauldrons among the orange and white ones...

I'm sure SS will make those too. ;)

Where did you spot the image?:)

Almost had one the other day- went with Nan of Echobase Toys to help him do the Portland Comic Show- he had one Sandtrooper...one!

I showed him off to the 501st Cloud City Garrison guys, thought I'd sell him there for sure.

One of Nan's customers wanted the Sandy and another figure- said he'd be back...

I stared at the figure and I decided that was the figure I wanted to take home. Nan wanted to wait for the other guy, cuz he was going to buy some Terminator stuff too. Said, if he doesn't come back before 1pm, it's yours.

Soooo, I sell a Han Solo in Carbonite, a 501st trooper, bunch of stuff. And the Sandtrooper is still on the shelf. I check him out frequently...

12:00 and the guy's not back yet.

12:30 and he's not back yet.

12:45...

12:55 and he's nowhere in sight! It's been almost 3 hours and he's not been by yet!

1:01 and I'm reaching up for the figure when I hear from behind me:"I'll take the Terminator and the Sandtrooper"

I go: "Nooooo, it's 1:01!!!!"

The guy looks at me strangely, Nan smiles. I had over the Sandtrooper...slowly. :lol

No worries, Nan's going to be sending me one.

But still...couldn't believe it.. 1:01 :banghead

Hope they come with a DLT-19 heavy blaster and electrobinoculars this time :blissy

It looks like the Squad Leader comes with the Electrobinoculars if you look at the picture of it with the accessories on the SSC Website.

Looks like the Corporal comes with a DLT-19 heavy blaster, different shoulder mag pouche and backpack(tube). wonder if comes with a Electrobinocular??:naughty

Picked this up a while back from TA....first chance I've had to post some shots...

SANDTROOPER-CORPORAL-04.jpg

SANDTROOPER-CORPORAL-02.jpg

SANDTROOPER-CORPORAL-07.jpg

It's not a wonder that these troopers are so popular...this is one of the most solid-bodied ones I've gotten...stays posed well, no loose joints here. Great detailing, great gear. I'm looking forward to the next one (and sorry I missed the last ones). Great figure...

excellent pics JB..................looks 1:1 in those shots...............:clap
the sandtroopers are among the best of ssc offerings...........imho.............but i'm a bit prejudiced towards them...:wink1:

Most impressive nonmovie shots! Outside in the wild, those 1/6ers look a hell lot more awesome than in someone's casa.

Back