Sandtrooper 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sandtrooper repaint:

100_1266.jpg

100_1268.jpg

I really dig that one. The weathering is just the right color and consistency to appear as though her's been the desert a while. Good stuff, Flosi!
icon14.gif

Do u get the E-11 Blaster with the sandtrooper as well cos it doesn't say on the specs?

You mean the DLT19, Bob? It was a MG34 2 pack.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ULTIMATE-SOLDIER-1-6-WWII-GERMAN-MG34-WEAPONS-SET-MG-34_W0QQitemZ160376493190QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item25572f1486#ht_1316wt_736

This one mate. :D

I really dig that one. The weathering is just the right color and consistency to appear as though her's been the desert a while. Good stuff, Flosi!

Thanks Mando! It was a pain getting the factory paint off.... I was pretty happy with how it ended up though. Now if I could just get my Storm Shadow to look as awesome as yours!:rolleyes:

I love the way they include them with so many figures (Luke and Han and Praji)... I have a few extra because of that.

Yeah ive got a few loose ones, plus im gonna use some pauldrons n guns from my 2 koto ones til i get the orange and black pauldrons.

Hey C-Bob (and any UK freaks waiting on this) I just got an email from FP.com saying my CC was declined! (Been so long since I pre-ordered this - January that I had forgotten to update my info when card was renewed)
I phoned them to sort it out and they say their in stock!!!!! Should be here any day now!! Wooooo Hooooo!

And another thing Crimsonbob, why don't you ring them and see if they will take an order over the phone? FP are £10 cheaper than Play.com (even with Play's free shipping!) If they have spare stock you might get it a bit quicker and save £10

Don't blame me if they screw up though! :monkey1

Hey C-Bob (and any UK freaks waiting on this) I just got an email from FP.com saying my CC was declined! (Been so long since I pre-ordered this - January that I had forgotten to update my info when card was renewed)
I phoned them to sort it out and they say their in stock!!!!! Should be here any day now!! Wooooo Hooooo!

Glad to hear you'll have yours soon DG!:chew

LOL! know what you mean - We've been waiting so long for these a £10 saving doesn't really seem worth the risk!

Anyhow, their in the country, earlier than I thought, so all's good!

trouble is, now I wont have anything to look forward to in December (Lando wont be here till January I reckon)

Perhaps I should buy another couple of Medi Clones off Ebay... or there was that Hasbro/Hot Toys Dooku kitbash I wanted to get round to... and I need a Jango Fett to go with my clones... decisions, decisions... :confused:

Your crazy mate - love it!

Did you ring them up and check they have spare stock, or just throw caution to the wind and did it online?

Damn, now I want toorder more as well! It's a friggin disease you know.

I rang em up :lol they said i might get 1 or 2 but he doubts 3 so i reordered 1 from Play. Worse case i can get em from another site but for more money, but its normally next day delivery with them so its cool. Knowing my luck i'll end up with 4.

Back