SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sandtroopers-1.jpg

I've got the Medicom personally I don't like it, the legs look to short and thin, and seem impossible to pose naturally & get to look like a man in a suit, which is strange since the standard trooper looked awesome in the photos i've seen

Hope the final product will correct the mistake of 1 screw on ear plate. There should be 2 screws (Stunt helmet). Can't wait for the picture of backpack, hope SSC will produce a movie accurate pack. Guess MG-34, Lewis Gun or even Dew Prod will also include as accessories or only for exclusive?

My Sandtrooper armor (501st MEPD deployed) -

047.gif
048.gif

Last edited:
My Sandtrooper armor (501st MEPD deployed) continue...

Weathering _______________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
My Sandtrooper armor (501st MEPD deployed) continue...

Field Backpack __________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
My Sandtrooper armor (501st MEPD deployed) final...

Pouches & Misc Parts _________________________________________________________

BTW.

The Marmit armor are suit for the less articulate "build-up" body include in the product. By changing to other slimmer 12" body, it would look like wearing an over-size suit.

Hey Roy, that is a great Sandtrooper suit! Great job with the helmet, especially. Yours is more accurate than 90% of the 501st members.

Hey Roy, that is a great Sandtrooper suit! Great job with the helmet, especially. Yours is more accurate than 90% of the 501st members.

95% of statistics are just made up...

Anyone think the differences between Sand and Stormtrooper armor were due to being cheaper on film. I mean if the guys are all covered in grime why bother adding the smaller details?

And at least 17.5% are based on false information :lol

I know its a different level of geekdom... one I'm a bit scared of; but I do covet those awesome armor sets.

Back