SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sandtrooper 12" Image Thread

Sideshow's looks like he came out of a Dewback's ass.

Marmit FTW.

Why did you even come in here?

Because this is a great figure, which you're just using as a springboard for your Marmit worship that we've all heard more times than we need to. You can't simply let appreciation for a Sideshow trooper to pass without your dismissal of it. It's gotten old, and it serves no purpose other than puff up your self-inflated pretentiousness.

If I think the Marmit looks like crap, that is my prerogative. I don't care if one particular aspect of it is screen accurate. The figure is weaker than Sideshow's without extensive modification, it costs more, and it's 12 years old.

Join the rest of us and get over yourself. Or go elsewhere. You're rude and obnoxious and have shown no capacity to control your temper when people don't agree with you. Grow up.

Punk. :monkey1

Just wishful thinking on my part. :lol

Has this been the only 12" figure Sideshow's done Flexpay for?

:duh:duh:duh sorry..you need a hammer for thinking such rubbish, mod it all you want..it will never come close to looking like a Marmit(which is most accurate looking to the film). I am not looking to start a debate here..just watch the movie..look at a pic of SS's and then Marmit..or just compare movie shots to the figures..if you can't see the glaring screw job on the SS helmet then..forget it. lol!.

Again, I'd argue that the halfassed molding of pieces together knocks Marmit off that pedistal. Then, on top of that, you're looking at dropping an extra wad of $$$ to mod it just to get it to look realistic.

:lecture It's the same people time and again, ^^^^^ing and moaning, as if at this point in production it will have some kind of impact. People get so infuriated by these things, they would be much happier if they stopped collecting.

:lecture:lecture:lecture But then tittybabies would have nothing to cry about. :lol

The best Sandtrooper so far.
3255522277_5be1ff39b7.jpg

If you can't agree that this is the most accurate looking Sandtrooper we have got yet, then you need a full Bronson.lol!

Yea sure, the blaster is cheaper looking, blah blah its 12 years old BTW?..blah blah..it looks way better!!..that is all.

How much modification was done to get it to look like that? Seems your anti-Sideshow mantra is blinded by reality.

You need to Watch Star Wars again sir. Thats 12yr old crap that keeps crapping on anything SS puts out that tries and fails to look like a Stunt version Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper.

So first it was the Medicom Stormtrooper that was better than Sideshows and since you lost that one, now you're on the Marmit circle-jerk. Enough bud. We get it. You hate Sideshow. Why are you here in a Sideshow forum again?

How much modification was done to get it to look like that? Seems your anti-Sideshow mantra is blinded by reality.

I have that Marmit and it looks like that fully assembled out of the box. No modification necessary.

Doesn't look much better than Medicom. The one Arnax posted looks much better, but there's no way it looked like that out of the box.

I have that Marmit and it looks like that fully assembled out of the box. No modification necessary.

So please tell me you're not defending the molded chunks (calf to boot, abdomen to belt and pelvis) that negate any sort of screen accuracy. Looks more like a scrawny cosplayer at a con than anything out of Star Wars. Additionally, it looks like he picked up a turd and marked his armor with it for "sandy weathering." Additionally, I don't hear anybody talking about the fact that the Marmit's pouches are also not only molded, but are hollow on the back. But everyone's quick to give Sideshow's ^^^^ about it.

Anyone get their Quantum notice yet?

Quantum notices, we haven't even gotten processing emails yet, just coming in 12. The coming in 12 days notice went out on 9/30, which means 10/11 roughly, maybe some processing emails tomorrow with the newsletter.

So please tell me you're not defending the molded chunks (calf to boot, abdomen to belt and pelvis) that negate any sort of screen accuracy. Looks more like a scrawny cosplayer at a con than anything out of Star Wars. Additionally, it looks like he picked up a turd and marked his armor with it for "sandy weathering." Additionally, I don't hear anybody talking about the fact that the Marmit's pouches are also not only molded, but are hollow on the back. But everyone's quick to give Sideshow's ^^^^ about it.

Looks better than being sprayed with Dewback diarrhea.

Because this is a great figure, which you're just using as a springboard for your Marmit worship that we've all heard more times than we need to. You can't simply let appreciation for a Sideshow trooper to pass without your dismissal of it. It's gotten old, and it serves no purpose other than puff up your self-inflated pretentiousness.

If I think the Marmit looks like crap, that is my prerogative. I don't care if one particular aspect of it is screen accurate. The figure is weaker than Sideshow's without extensive modification, it costs more, and it's 12 years old.

Join the rest of us and get over yourself. Or go elsewhere. You're rude and obnoxious and have shown no capacity to control your temper when people don't agree with you. Grow up.

Punk. :monkey1

:joy:rotfl
Im sorry but that was good

Quantum notices, we haven't even gotten processing emails yet, just coming in 12. The coming in 12 days notice went out on 9/30, which means 10/11 roughly, maybe some processing emails tomorrow with the newsletter.

I was just wondering since my second Flexpay payment went through today. I never got a 12 day notice.

Back