Sam Raimi Offered "Clash Of The Titans" Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes no remake is needed. Nothing can compare to the superb acting of Harry Hamlin and that blond chick. :lol

I have no problem with them remaking any movie as long as the potential for a good result is there.
A big budget and Raimi = "potential" IMO.

if it rocks, then you have another to add to the library.
if it sux then no need to even acknowledge it's existence and just continue to enjoy the original.

IMO Clash of the Titans is due for a big budget remake if put in the right hands.
I had kinda been hoping PJ would get ahold of it.

I still like the original too, but I don't hate remakes as much as some.

I figure if you don't like remakes, don't watch them. The original will always be there and you can always go back to it if need be.

So I say remake it, if it sucks, it sucks. But there is always the off chance it could be done right.

I still like the original too, but I don't hate remakes as much as some.

I figure if you don't like remakes, don't watch them. The original will always be there and you can always go back to it if need be.

So I say remake it, if it sucks, it sucks. But there is always the off chance it could be done right.

:rock:rock:rock

I love COTT as much as anyone, and I have great respect for Ray H., but come on folks. A remake sure wouldn't hurt. Stop-motion just doesn't hold up that well, especially for being an 80's movie. I say bring it on with Sam at the helm!

Thats true, I still think that the POTA remake was one of the most horrible things of all time. Yet I still love the original.

I think what sucks most about remakes, is that if they really were done right they could be awesome... however; 9 times out of 10 its just the studio trying to cash in by raping DekDave's childhood.

Thats true, I still think that the POTA remake was one of the most horrible things of all time. Yet I still love the original.

I think what sucks most about remakes, is that if they really were done right they could be awesome... however; 9 times out of 10 its just the studio trying to cash in by raping DekDave's childhood.

Word. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I was hoping that was a joke... it'd be like remaking Citizen Kane!?!

George Clooney as Charles Foster Kane.

Enter the Dragon is a f'n classic. They'll probably get Will Smith for Williams. Awwww helllllllll nawwwwwwww!!!

Raped again.... and again... and again....

I imagine your childhood raping is going to get worse before it gets better... with 0% creativity in Hollywood I have a feeling this mining of properties will just get worse :lol

Back