Sallah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
After some months here is my version of Sallah as promised when creating the poll :whip:whip

Hope you like it :)

$30,99 Shipped worldwide

Available at www.YourOwnHead.net

Or if you prefer to avoid the tedious registering proccess --> [email protected] (please include the head in the paypal note)

Sallah1.jpg
Sallah2.jpg
Sallah3.jpg
Sallah4.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the comments! :)

The fez is not removable but I may make another version without it.

Very nice. I have a custom Raiders version (need a better sculpt), but would love this one. The outfit could be tricky though...

Come to think of it, his headwrap in Raiders would cover that waterbuffalo hat....

yup... I little dremel work to get rid of the fez... and then a custom head wrap.. perfect... Raiders Sallah... gotta order this NOW :)

Many thanks guys for the kind words :)

I started sculpting a Raiders version without the turban but he was too young at that movie so I thought it would look better with the LC look. Also the LC is my favourite Indy movie :D

Nice job! Save me one! :rock

And I just got the Dietrich (to go with the Marcus I got from you also!), so look for pics whenever time allows me to do any work on those.
Your heads rock! I still can't get over how you produce these. Amazing.

Many thanks guys! Les, can't wait to see you work on any of these, you will improve them for sure. :)

More to come very soon :naughty

Back