Salacious Crumb Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dharper said:
HPIM1007.jpg
"I don't need no *#@*ing stand!"

All hail the hypno toad.
In fact, everybody loves hypno toad was just on futurama moments ago while I opened up Bib...creepy.

Thanks for the awesome pics! I have received my notice today, but cannot tell when it will hit yet. Probably late this week! Can't wait for these next to Jabba!

AmanaMatt said:
I have received my notice today, but cannot tell when it will hit yet.

Consider yourself lucky!!

Most people who received their notices could tell--that they were delivered in Sarasota, Florida in June of 2005.

(We have had bad luck with our recycled tracking numbers lately.)

My UPS tracking was fracked... but I just used the iShip notice that SS sends out. Tracked it fine that way. Sadly, no sign of my Crumb set shipping yet and I leave for school on Sunday so I probably won't see him anytime soon.

Way to hook us up with some photog, Tom! Thanks. My creature pack should be on my doorstep when I get home tonight. Can't wait for it since I saw your photos.

They're heeeeeeeeeere...

CrumbGangpost1.jpg

Sorry, best "kitchen picture" I can come up with for these non-clothed critters.

They're great though. Really well done. Heavy. Solid. Terrific paint apps. Perfect eyes. That "Ghoel" thing will be just as fun as the mynock to hang on the fridge for awhile. Worrt, the "horny toad" is as everyone has said; stoned and confused. Crumb and his pillow are awesome. You can just hear him cackling -- ah--ha-ha-ha-ha! He'll look great eyeballing Jabba's tail.

So, yeah, they're cool. Its like when you were a little kid and you got that pack of plastic dinosaurs... so many to choose, so many colors, WOW!

Great pic, Wor-Gar! Looks like Salacious has a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him! Best to just let him finish like "Snots" from Christmas Vacation.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I noticed Crumb and mold lines where is legs were attached. He really could have had hip joints - it at least could help position him on the pillow.

My favorite creature in the set has to be the Rat-Slug. That thing is just so creepy and cool at the same time :lol

Back