Sabretooth wth or without Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it okay to have Sabertooth PF by itself?

• Yes, he is great even without Wolverine

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Sabrrtooth by itself looks silly

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
The sabretooth pf is a great looking piece. However, I'm not a huge enough fan to have it stand alone without wolverine. I'm currently on the waitlist for the wolverine pf. If it doesn't convert then I'll more than likely cancel my sabretooth order.

The sabretooth pf is a great looking piece. However, I'm not a huge enough fan to have it stand alone without wolverine. I'm currently on the waitlist for the wolverine pf. If it doesn't convert then I'll more than likely cancel my sabretooth order.

dont do it!sabretooth will look great!:banana:bananayou can find a regular wolverine easy!

Re: Sabretooth wth or without Wolerine?

i really think that this Sabertooth PF will go much better with the Wolverine comiquette.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think that out of all the Wolverine pieces made by SS, this is the best representation.....

But I will say that Wolvie would look great along Sabretooth, but not a COMPLETE must.... Either statue alone would look great. But if I had the money, I'd get both just to be a completist..... But out of the two, I take Wolverine any day :cool:

If your EX doesn't convert (which I'm sure it will), you can have mine. I decided to just keep my WOlverine comiquette instead.

:rock :rock I say both. Sabretooth's pose is very impressive and could hold its own without Wolverine. Of course with Wolverine you'll have both iconic opposing characters. I think the regular versions of both of these PFs are awesome and definitely worthy if you're worried about not getting exclusives....I feel that SS did that on purpose.

Wolverine doesn' really look that good as a pf and that's the main reason why I did not pull the trigger on sabretooth...but if your a huge sabretooth fan i say go for it

Back