Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? I thought they did on those refund emails? If they don't then that's terrible! Maybe in the USA they do?

:dunno ???? customs fees are charged to clear an item through foreign borders, since this is shipped from the USA, then there would be no customs fees to claim back.

If you really want to bother with getting back your customs fees, you have to go through Canada Customs and get a form to claim it back. I've had a few pieces that i ended up being out the customs fees, but for me anyways it just wasn't worth the hassle of claiming it back.:lecture

Hey thanks guys, here are some older shots, and it about 60% done
Classic legs, another head more classic styled claws and a HUGE surprise,lol

Looks great!! Love the cloth in the hand.

There is a sculpted head band, and squaw cloth that is supposed to have belonged to Silver Fox, Logan's first love that Sabertooth raped and almost killed, in the storyline: pre-comiquette conversion;intended on being displayed with the '*********' grin portrait.

Last edited:
I think it's been sold out for awhile now. Surprised this statue isn't that popular given how few Villains are out there.

I thought this was long sold out. I may have to pick this one up one day when things settle down.

It's worth it just really completes the wolverine pf
photo-31.jpg

Back