Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
super easy fix...I wish all of my problems with pieces that I had were like that...

Its a real pity to see SS giving already returned pieces out for sale.

The defect on Dhaval's piece may not be noticeable but they should've atleast listed this in the distressed deals listings. I'm just saying so cuz its a big PITA to have it sent back for a replacement from India.

My bet is on a partial refund too. All the best bro!

Cheers,
Neo.

I just recd mail they r offering me partial refund of 50$ ....or if i want to return n get refund i also have option of that

Take the partial refund, since the slight inperfection will never be noticable once it's on display and is very unlikely to ever cause a problem down the road as it's not in a stressful spot imo. At least that's what I'd do.:lecture

Take the partial refund, since the slight inperfection will never be noticable once it's on display and is very unlikely to ever cause a problem down the road as it's not in a stressful spot imo. At least that's what I'd do.:lecture

Yehh i m taking Partial refund n use it against pre-order stuff..... how can i fix that problem or i don't have to ??

Last edited:
Yehh i m taking Partial refund n use it against pre-order stuff..... how can i fix that problem or i don't have to ??

If you really concerned about, which I wouldn't be, you could take a two part epoxy and fill in the hole and crack. But really I would probably never bother with it since the head isn't that heavy and when installed it covers it up anyways.

model putty too would do the job...epoxy can be tricky if one doesnt know what they are doing...since it is a non stress area I personally would use putty then brush on light smear of crazy glue say...next day matching paint...done...

yeah but i m concern abt it cause it has crack what if crack gets bigger...as it connected to peg thats why i m worried....:slap:slap

Wow! I saw this and the hole is fine, no issue there. But if there is a crack that worried me too. Sorry to hear this. It's a great statue. I would get someone to repair it. At least its still not too bad since the head goes over it. I'm sorry to hear the bad luck bro. I know how it feels. I am still dealing with all mine now. But it's getting a bit better now. Just hang there bro. Btw ss pays back all customs fees correct?

Wow! I saw this and the hole is fine, no issue there. But if there is a crack that worried me too. Sorry to hear this. It's a great statue. I would get someone to repair it. At least its still not too bad since the head goes over it. I'm sorry to hear the bad luck bro. I know how it feels. I am still dealing with all mine now. But it's getting a bit better now. Just hang there bro. Btw ss pays back all customs fees correct?

they gave me partial refund i liked sabretooth PF & its Ex so i dont wanted to return it ........ sometimes we have to make compromises ......

nope :lecture

Back