Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, holmes..I got a feeling you will have to look for non Disney's Marvel licenses from now on if you're looking for some serious lady booty..:dunno

sdcc-sideshow-collectibles-baroness-premium-format-sneak-peek.jpg

wow, looks stunning to say the least.

U could try to get a replacement body but since your from India, they might give u a partial refund.

Its actually sold out on SS & suddenly showed available in stock thats why i ordered & now again its showing sold out....do u think they will partial refund me?? is this common or its considered as defect

Its actually sold out on SS & suddenly showed available in stock thats why i ordered & now again its showing sold out....do u think they will partial refund me?? is this common or its considered as defect

Depends on the collector, these very well could have been returns since it is so late in the game sideshow just resells them hoping the next guy wont care... at the end of the day if your happy keep it... if it will bother you return it.

Depends on the collector, these very well could have been returns since it is so late in the game sideshow just resells them hoping the next guy wont care... at the end of the day if your happy keep it... if it will bother you return it.

Well I just recd this today n paid Customs 83$ :gah:........ returning to SS will be costly ...& if they replace it i again have to pay Customs:slap.... i have written to them lets see what they suggests

if they have a spare body they will send marking as 0 dollar item and ask to destroy the one in hand and give proof, thats my understanding, so far with a freind who had problems with hot toys bruce wayne fig from ssc

Back