Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like many of you I cannot decide which head I like better. I think I prefer the "regular" head when displaying Sabretooth by himself and the "exclusive" when pairing him up with Logan. You cannot go wrong with either head!! I'm so glad I got the exclusive. I did not feel the same way about Wolverine and have him displayed with his masked head.

p1030353i.jpg

p1030354i.jpg

p1030355m.jpg

Faceoff....
p1030339.jpg

p1030342m.jpg

Some closeups...
p1030343st.jpg

p1030349w.jpg

p1030334q.jpg

p1030351.jpg

p1030336k.jpg

Like many of you I cannot decide which head I like better. I think I prefer the "regular" head when displaying Sabretooth by himself and the "exclusive" when pairing him up with Logan. You cannot go wrong with either head!! I'm so glad I got the exclusive. I did not feel the same way about Wolverine and have him displayed with his masked head.

p1030353i.jpg

p1030354i.jpg

p1030355m.jpg

Faceoff....
p1030339.jpg

p1030342m.jpg

Some closeups...
p1030343st.jpg

p1030349w.jpg

p1030334q.jpg

p1030351.jpg

p1030336k.jpg

Great shots, both heads look awesome!

Hi guys!
I used to read comic books years ago and I think I am a litle behind. I did not know that Sabretooth has Adamantium on his bones like Wolverine. Could anyone confirm that to me?

Got mine. Averone and IronLungs already posted fantastic pics that I could never match so I'll give some detailed pics of the packaging, base, etc....

Box is much wider and a little shorter compared with Wolverine's box. Love the background and stats (Wolverine also had these).
p1030313u.jpg

p1030314ta.jpg

p1030317c.jpg

p1030315ww.jpg

p1030316d.jpg

Hi guys!
I used to read comic books years ago and I think I am a litle behind. I did not know that Sabretooth has Adamantium on his bones like Wolverine. Could anyone confirm that to me?

He somehow got adamantium bones for a period of time. Then Apocalypse took it off and gave it to Wolverine (who lost his adamantium when Magneto ripped it out of his body). Not completely sure of the story but it is something like that :lol

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take the opportunity to offer you a chance to add the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) to your collection. We suggest this astonishing Marvel item as an uncanny companion piece to your Exclusive Gambit Premium Format figure (item#3000231).

You also have the option of making payments as low as $110.00 a month!

This item is no longer available through our site but if you are interested in acquiring the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) then you will need to respond directly to this e-mail with the following information:

1) Full Name
2) Contact Phone Number
3) Indicate if you would like to have a full pay or flex pay order booked to your account and the card on file or if you will be providing a new form of payment. If you are providing a new form of payment please call 805.214.2108 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting______________805.214.2108______end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Do not send full credit card numbers through e-mail!

***This offer is a first come first serve basis, please keep in mind we have a limited amount of pieces available****

If you choose not to take this opportunity, then no action is necessary. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Got 3 e-mails in a row all for companions of Sabretooth Ex with different statues.

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take the opportunity to offer you a chance to add the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) to your collection. We suggest this astonishing Marvel item as an uncanny companion piece to your Exclusive Gambit Premium Format figure (item#3000231).

You also have the option of making payments as low as $110.00 a month!

This item is no longer available through our site but if you are interested in acquiring the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) then you will need to respond directly to this e-mail with the following information:

1) Full Name
2) Contact Phone Number
3) Indicate if you would like to have a full pay or flex pay order booked to your account and the card on file or if you will be providing a new form of payment. If you are providing a new form of payment please call 805.214.2108 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting______________805.214.2108______end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Do not send full credit card numbers through e-mail!

***This offer is a first come first serve basis, please keep in mind we have a limited amount of pieces available****

If you choose not to take this opportunity, then no action is necessary. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Got 3 e-mails in a row all for companions of Sabretooth Ex with different statues.

Did you reply 3 times!?!?!?!:nana::nana::nana:

Back