Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC13844.jpg

SDC13845.jpg

SDC13848.jpg

SDC13851.jpg

SDC13853.jpg

SDC13854.jpg

SDC13855.jpg

SDC13857.jpg

SDC13860.jpg

Me five. Saw the email this morning. Got it twice. Tempting, but I still have reservations about the look of this piece. The scult is awesome, but the only thing that bothers me is the lack of boots/shoes. It looks like he's wearing onesies.

You don't have to worry about that, this thing is awesome. Way way way better in person, the whole thing flows together really good.

It in no way looks like pajamas and slippers.

The first thing my brother said was WOW, that's the kind of presence this has.

Last edited:
I got the email this morning too, but i never got on board with Wiolverine ( i wanted the brown costume)

so to get just Sabes here seems kinda pointless, i guess i could display him with my AH! Mystique ?

You don't have to worry about that, this thing is awesome. Way way way better in person, the whole thing flows together really good.

It in no way looks like pajamas a splippers.

The first thing my brother said was WOW, that's the kind of presence this has.

:goodpost:

Yup I agree. The "slippers" blend in perfectly in person.

I've put off posting my thoughts on this for a couple of days because this is the first Marvel PF I think that the fabric doesn't work on. I love the pose and the sculpt and I had hoped the fabric would grow on me but it hasn't. The pose doesn't help there being a lack of definition on the chest area, but there is a large section on the right hip which is stretched by the legs and armpit and I can push it in a fair way to the statues actual hip. I don't like the light thread going through the dark brown fabric, and the musculature of the statue is lost too much since there is no skin or uncovered muscle on this piece. If it doesn't grow on me in the next few days I will remove the fabric.

this will make a bad ass conversion from Computerfly. If I can find a damaged one sometime, i will prolly have it converted. Not diggin the cloth on this one.

I've put off posting my thoughts on this for a couple of days because this is the first Marvel PF I think that the fabric doesn't work on. I love the pose and the sculpt and I had hoped the fabric would grow on me but it hasn't. The pose doesn't help there being a lack of definition on the chest area, but there is a large section on the right hip which is stretched by the legs and armpit and I can push it in a fair way to the statues actual hip. I don't like the light thread going through the dark brown fabric, and the musculature of the statue is lost too much since there is no skin or uncovered muscle on this piece. If it doesn't grow on me in the next few days I will remove the fabric.

Ditto, I think wolvie turned out better in that respect. I would love to see what's under the fabric, was thinking of doing the same.

:panic::panic::horror:horror:panic::panic:

This, I gotta C. I bet its not painted underneath.....

Back