Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not big on statues, but this guy is amazing... I won't be getting a wolverine because I think the facial expressions are ridiculous, but this is too good to pass up.

Do exclusives usually stay up long enough to use a coupon code?

Last edited:
Very cool! I won't get one but I love how they look together.

300452-sabretooth-classic-11.jpg

300452-sabretooth-classic-12.jpg

What's up with Sab's stomach? It looks like it's not even finished. :horror

What can you expect from using an old mold? The stomach area is like a saggy because it was meant to be cover by the pajama of the old PF. They are so lazy for doing the things rights lol

This is great. Now who wouldn't want this but this new $480 price is not so pleasing. We're all paying for those cancellations and returns now. I could understand a $20 hike up but this is $80 more. :gah: Well, I guess we gotta break out those rewards points to buy this new bad boy.

The standard edition head undeniably looks like a retooling of the standard edition Lobo head. If they want to just resculpt previous statues and change them into new characters, that's fine, but don't have the nerve to charge $480 for it. We need to start saying NO to absurd prices.

This is great. Now who wouldn't want this but this new $480 price is not so pleasing. We're all paying for those cancellations and returns now. I could understand a $20 hike up but this $80 more. :gah:

If this was under 400.00 I might have po already. I think it should have been like 375.00 to 399.99 max even with all the new price hikes. It's just going up way too fast imo. Cherry picking time for me again. I want this and the London wolf from pcs. So for the price I might get that one instead with the awesome pcs pay in full discount. I wished SS had a pay in full discount like they do. If this was a entire brand new sculpt I actually wouldn't mine as much as a repaint with tiny changes on it.

If this was under 400.00 I might have po already. I think it should have been like 375.00 to 399.99 max even with all the new price hikes. It's just going up way too fast imo. Cherry picking time for me again. I want this and the London wolf from pcs. So for the price I might get that one instead with the awesome pcs pay in full discount. I wished SS had a pay in full discount like they do.

Same song and dance as usual :lol

If this was under 400.00 I might have po already. I think it should have been like 375.00 to 399.99 max even with all the new price hikes. It's just going up way too fast imo. Cherry picking time for me again. I want this and the London wolf from pcs. So for the price I might get that one instead with the awesome pcs pay in full discount. I wished SS had a pay in full discount like they do. If this was a entire brand new sculpt I actually wouldn't mine as much as a repaint with tiny changes on it.

I have never done a flex-pay plan but I might with this piece.

This is great. Now who wouldn't want this but this new $480 price is not so pleasing. We're all paying for those cancellations and returns now. I could understand a $20 hike up but this is $80 more. :gah: Well, I guess we gotta break out those rewards points to buy this new bad boy.

That's generally what I've been doing, but of course I had RP saved up to a point as well. I basically try to knock $80 to $100 off as many of my purchases as possible. You'll get stuck paying full price for a few of them as RP racks back up but you'll get the rest for below retail using the points. It's better than waiting for coupons which barely cover shipping.

Back