Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's generally what I've been doing, but of course I had RP saved up to a point as well. I basically try to knock $80 to $100 off as many of my purchases as possible. You'll get stuck paying full price for a few of them as RP racks back up but you'll get the rest for below retail using the points. It's better than waiting for coupons which barely cover shipping.

They don't cover shipping :lol

That's generally what I've been doing, but of course I had RP saved up to a point as well. I basically try to knock $80 to $100 off as many of my purchases as possible. You'll get stuck paying full price for a few of them as RP racks back up but you'll get the rest for below retail using the points. It's better than waiting for coupons which barely cover shipping.

Hey, Josh, that's what I did to buy wolvie. I used 1600 reward points= $80 and I did it now cause this exclusive will probably sell out sooner than later.

The points can only knock off 1 statue in like a year. With so many PO's it would be best to use the coupons and the points for one statue. All the coupons add up to a free PF with so many orders.

Yo comicbookguy, are they gonna give you a whole new Emma Frost? That base was horrible. Sorry to get off-topic, everybody.

I just email ss today so we shall see what happens. I will be very upset if they don't send me a replacement. I emailed them the second day I recieved this which is today. So it's not like i waited a few weeks. I had no clue what happen to the emma base. Maybe in the factory a dog clawed it?

Hey, Josh, that's what I did to buy wolvie. I used 1600 reward points= $80 and I did it now cause this exclusive will probably sell out sooner than later.

That's the way to go, knock it down until it's affordable. I dropped Spidey down to a reasonable $325, took some money off the Green Hulk too with a credit. Just use them wisely and you'll be fine.

The standard edition head undeniably looks like a retooling of the standard edition Lobo head. If they want to just resculpt previous statues and change them into new characters, that's fine, but don't have the nerve to charge $480 for it. We need to start saying NO to absurd prices.

You don't know it was a retool. If the same artist sculpted both faces, artists have styles so an artist doing two different grinning heads will come out with similarities, even if both are done from scratch. It may be a retool but words lime "undeniably" need to be reserved for times when you have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to back up your assertion.

I definitely have to order this by the way. Will wait a few weeks and do a 4-5 month payment plan. Same for wovlerine. I have $560+ reward points but I want to blow them all on deathwing once that comes out and I see production holds up to the prototype. Though they may need to go towards the Arkham Knight EX...

But regardless, this sabertooth will be bought. I almost bought the original many times and the mixed media was the only thing holding me back.

Happy with the pajama sabertooth but like the original this will probably be low run and hard sell. Shame, in details wise this is far superior. Would be all over if they did a second run of the pajama wolverine sculpted.

Back