[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector WIP

Thanks guys- I'm glad you figured out who it is:)

Which sports coat is more appealing?
Brown or the Green Plaid?

Best- S.

I think the brown is the more iconic but the green would be a great alternative and i'm sure will look awesome because the pattern making it slightly more visually appealing.

Thanks guys- I'm glad you figured out who it is:)

Which sports coat is more appealing?
Brown or the Green Plaid?

Best- S.

Scott I'd personally want the gray one from the first movie with rhe elbow patches and red sweater underneath. It's gotta be iconic Callahan from the first movie! (Inknow hw wore brown in that roo but i equate that more with the sequels) Unless that's what you meant by the green one,

I'm really looking forward to this, I love your work and have been eagerly awaiting for when you'd hit another one of my favorites. This is one of my most anticipated projects!

Yes, either the Brown suit at the end of the movie, or the Grey sportcoat with elbow patches from the beginning.

Damn, this already looks fantastic. Is this the year of great Clint Eastwood sculpts or what?

agree Iconic DirtyHarry has to be the grey jacket/ red vest combo. I do have that current set up from the brother production release, but I know Scotts would be a huge upgrade. if not, Ill be hoping for a brown suit

Scott, I don't remember the green plaid jacket. Is this the jacket you are talking about?

242fner.jpg

Agree, the grey jacket with the red vest!

Depends what scene floats your boat.
I like the grey jacket red vest combo and have my figure wearing that, but what I would really love is a scorpio killer.
So If your thinking of doing him aswell my vote would be for the brown suit to recreate the end scene.
If not go for the iconic grey jacket I'd say.
That palid green jacket is disgusting but cool still.
Harry can make it work:)

Part of the charm of Callahan was that he was "an overworked cop in a cheap suit".

Scott, I don't remember the green plaid jacket. Is this the jacket you are talking about?

242fner.jpg

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of. Thought it was green but guess it's more of a mustard and brown:slap.

I was thinking it'd be cool to do something different from what BP has already offered but if the majority want the Gray jacket/red sweater look that's not a problem. :wave

Best- S.

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of. Thought it was green but guess it's more of a mustard and brown:slap.

I was thinking it'd be cool to do something different from what BP has already offered but if the majority want the Gray jacket/red sweater look that's not a problem. :wave

Best- S.

Yeah, I already have the BP version. That is why I was hoping for something different.

Back