[S.Pettersenart] Nexus-6: "PRIS"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Project: Nexus-6: "PRIS" Pre-Order March 1st 2013 @ 6pm PDT

Finished version looks great. I'm most likely in for the DX. Certainly in for a full with the Cyberpunk head paint.

I not sure. The iconic Pris is with the cyber punk head.
I would think, at least for me, that should be the head that
comes with the basic version.

I dont think I would even put the regular head on her if
I did have it.

Just my thoughts...anyone else???

Last edited:

I think this may be your best one yet Scott. Looks great, but I'd want the real Daryl Hannah if I had the choice.

IKE-CON said:
I not sure. The iconic Pris is with the cyber punk head.
I would think, at least for me, that should be the head that
comes with the basic version.

I dont think I would even put the regualr head on her if
I did have it.

Just my thoughts...anyone else???

Hi Ike, with the Regular Edition you can choose either the "Regular" or "Cyber Punk" head sculpt, so it sounds like a "Regular Cyber Punk" would be your Pris of choice. :)
I like a dilemma, so preference is DX version for me I think. ;) :lol

Hi Ike, with the Regular Edition you can choose either the "Regular" or "Cyber Punk" head sculpt, so it sounds like a "Regular Cyber Punk" would be your Pris of choice. :)
I like a dilemma, so preference is DX version for me I think. ;) :lol

I guess with 2 Heads you could make the doll outfit for pris
and put the cyber punk head on it.

:clap

IKE-CON said:
I guess with 2 Heads you could make the doll outfit for pris and put the cyber punk head on it.

That's what I was thinking... although, I still haven't completed my Rachael coat version and Batty rooftop version additional figures yet. :lol

If anyone has any ideas about Rachel's black business suit let me know. I picked up an extra head so I could make that version. My plan is to ultimately display two versions of each of the characters.

Amazing work as usual Scott! She came out really nicely. Is that a seamless body? How is the poseability on those bodies if you don't mind me asking? Jen has been bugging me to do some fem figs for her. :D

Re: New Project: 1/6 Nexus-6: "Pris" coming soon

You did a man's job, Scott! :bow

Hey guys-

Pris will be ready for Pre-Order Friday March 1st 2013 @ 6pm PDT.

I wasn't sure which look you guys might feel is more iconic so with the Regular Edition Full Figure Sets it will be your choice between: A. "Regular" paint OR B. "Cyber Punk" paint.

The Special Edition Full Figure Sets with include both "Regular" and "Cyber Punk" Head sculpts.

I hope you like her!

Best- S.

4.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

More pics here

Another absolute home run Scott. Wow! :bow

Really loving the idea of displaying the Cyberpunk version with Batty, but really nice that you're offering both with the DX or the option at least. Killer work! :rock

Any chance Leon might make the cuts? He'd look great with Batty and Pris. :wink1:

Thanks very much guys!
I really appreciate the kind comments.

I should mention- the final coat fabric will hopefully be a little darker so it's not so yellow. The printing process for some reason didn't stay true to the design. So it's being adjusted.

Amazing work as usual Scott! She came out really nicely. Is that a seamless body? How is the poseability on those bodies if you don't mind me asking? Jen has been bugging me to do some fem figs for her. :D

Thanks man- yes it is a phicen seamless body. They are not as poseable as the non seamless bodies (mainly the torso and hips) but with some effort they are pretty flexible.

Another absolute home run Scott. Wow! :bow

Really loving the idea of displaying the Cyberpunk version with Batty, but really nice that you're offering both with the DX or the option at least. Killer work! :rock

Any chance Leon might make the cuts? He'd look great with Batty and Pris. :wink1:

Thanks! Not sure if I'd make Leon. Personally I'd prefer Gaff or Dr. Tryrell but who knows... it really comes down to what you guys want.

Best-S.

Thanks very much guys!
I really appreciate the kind comments.

I should mention- the final coat fabric will hopefully be a little darker so it's not so yellow. The printing process for some reason didn't stay true to the design. So it's being adjusted.

Thanks man- yes it is a phicen seamless body. They are not as poseable as the non seamless bodies (mainly the torso and hips) but with some effort they are pretty flexible.

Thanks! Not sure if I'd make Leon. Personally I'd prefer Gaff or Dr. Tryrell but who knows... it really comes down to what you guys want.

Best-S.

Tyrell would rock. I would be soooo down for that.

Second eyeless sculpt :lol:

Sent from the Monolith.

Gaff or Tyrell would both be cool. Any chance of a black suit for Rachel? Especially if you do Tyrell in his suit.

I'd like either. But Tyrell especially. + he could double for Floyd the Bartender.

Great job Scott!

So....next up will be...Nemo???

This figure looks so awesome. Hurts because obviously I've missed all of VM's previous releases from this movie.

Great job Scott!

So....next up will be...Nemo???

haha I know right! What's it been a year, 2 years? I really need to finish him! Believe me it's been killing me that I haven't had a lot of time or that there doesn't seem to be much interest in him other than a handful of us. I am still slowly chipping away at him though. Nemo would be epic! I'm still making him regardless, I have too. I enjoy every figure I make and wouldn't make them if I didn't but Nemo is my "grail".
Hang in there.

Back