S-MART ASH EXCLUSIVE....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have checked and checked and checked but sadly I cannot find the price gun.

I'll keep my eyes open as I'm in the process of moving my study at the moment so if I find it I'll let you know...

noooooooo.jpg

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I couldn't find a better spot to place my question. What's up with the "Bruce Campbell as Ash" and the "Evil Ash" 12" figures. They where limited to 10,000 each, So they can't be THAT sought after? I don't see (or read about) them very often. And to be honest, I don't even remember SSC having them up for order... I alway thought "Army of Darkness" was a boring movie (except for the skeleton-action!), but somehow the figures look cool. Are they worth getting?

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I couldn't find a better spot to place my question. What's up with the "Bruce Campbell as Ash" and the "Evil Ash" 12" figures. They where limited to 10,000 each, So they can't be THAT sought after? I don't see (or read about) them very often. And to be honest, I don't even remember SSC having them up for order... I alway thought "Army of Darkness" was a boring movie (except for the skeleton-action!), but somehow the figures look cool. Are they worth getting?

The evil ash figure is such an underated figure.He's probably one of my favorite 12 '' ever (along with Jason part 3)from that era of great 1/6 figures produced by Sideshow

The S-Mart Ash is very nice and is the one that people want. The Bruce Campbell as Ash has a bad face paint app. and can be bought at a good price. The Evil Ash (IMO) is very nice (very NICE!) and can be bought at a good price as well. For an "Army of Darkness" collecter (like myself) I like having the Bruce Campbell as Ash (bad paint job and all) and Evil Ash in my collection (one day I'll have the S-Mart Ash).

If you can find them at a good price (both under the price of $40) I'd say that's a good deal and well worth it to have them in your collection.

The evil ash figure is such an underated figure.He's probably one of my favorite 12 '' ever (along with Jason part 3)from that era of great 1/6 figures produced by Sideshow

I have to agree. I got the Evil Ash in a deal on ebay. I planned to sell it, but after checking it out, I decided to keep it.

i own the regular ash and evil ash, both are MINT in MINT box. I also own the s-mart ash exclusive with the pricing gun. unfortunately, i need the collector box because mine arrived trashed, but the figure is still sealed and never displayed. does anyone have just the collector box for sale?

How much does S-Mart Ash go for on ebay?

Depends. Some guy has one listed as a 'buy it now' for over $300 with the highest bid at $38 (and the reserve hasn't been met). That auction is WAYYYYYYYYYY overpriced IMO.

Another auction has no bids and has the opening bid at .99.

Toy tracker has it listed at $40 (I'm sure that's for the non-exclusive version).

Toy tracker has it listed at $40 (I'm sure that's for the non-exclusive version).

in mint, unopened condition, i'd estimate the regular s-mart is worth about $60 and the exclusive with the price gun is worth about $120. i did see an opened regular recently sell for $45. all depends on who's watching.

It's the price gun version. The box is mint. I put it in a mylar bag as soon as I got it from Sideshow. I'd be more than happy to sell it for $120 plus $10.00 for shipping (that price includes insurance). PM me if your interested.

IMG_2534.jpg

It's the price gun version. The box is mint. I put it in a mylar bag as soon as I got it from Sideshow. I'd be more than happy to sell it for $120 plus $10.00 for shipping (that price includes insurance). PM me if your interested.

IMG_2534.jpg

awesome figure, awesome shape, awesome price. this is a true ash grail. i'm sure someone will jump on it. pm me if you would like to consider a trade. i have a couple of items i'd be willing to part with.

I totally agree. Evil Ash is sooooo omuch better than the regular Ash. They did a great job with this figure. I just can't believe how low this figure goes for. It's a shame...

Back