S-MART ASH EXCLUSIVE....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good sign for the Crusade... do mighty work and you shall be rewarded!!! I gotta get me some lottery tickets :lol

Shaihulud said:
DEEP INSIDE IF I DONT HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE, I FEEL LIKE THE FIGURE IS INCOMPLETE...CALL THIS COLLECTORS MADNESS...BUT AT LEAST I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE TO SUFFER FROM IT....:lol

Unfortunately I feel the same way. This way of thinking has cost a lot of money over the years. Even when I'm forced to get the regular version (Human faced Spike of instance), I still think I'm getting the inferior version.

And I've coveted the S-Mart pricing gun ever since I was forced to get the regular version Ash. Had I known that I simply had to ask fellow board members for one, and to some one actually OFFER one... I WOULD HAVE DONE IT YEARS AGO!!!

Abstractharmony, you rock!!! Again!!!

I don't use it for my display I much prefer the Shotgun over head pose. So to me it's just a little piece of yellow plastic.

I'll dig it out of my 'bits' box and send it over on Friday.

ABSTRACTHARMONY = THE F'N MAN !!!!!!

THANK YOU X 100

Protozaius said:
Unfortunately I feel the same way. This way of thinking has cost a lot of money over the years. Even when I'm forced to get the regular version (Human faced Spike of instance), I still think I'm getting the inferior version.

And I've coveted the S-Mart pricing gun ever since I was forced to get the regular version Ash. Had I known that I simply had to ask fellow board members for one, and to some one actually OFFER one... I WOULD HAVE DONE IT YEARS AGO!!!

Abstractharmony, you rock!!! Again!!!

I don't even display my Sideshow non-ex figures with most of the accessories they ALREADY include, so not having an exclusive figure for me, is personally no biggie.

By the way, good for you Shai!:chew :chew:chew

galactiboy said:
This is a good sign for the Crusade... do mighty work and you shall be rewarded!!! I gotta get me some lottery tickets :lol

AMEN!!!

Glad you got it Shai! Awesome of you Abstract... I have the regular and always wished that I had the exclusive... Good to see another Collector's Madness moment diverted into sweet sweet bliss..... :D

Anyone out there have a FvJ teddy bear they don't mind parting with (oh please, oh please)?

I've learned a lot since my last post VERY early this morning. I've learned about S Mart Ash in all his incarnations, I've learned that there are great and friendly people on this board, and most important of all,I'VE LEARNED NOT TO TRY TO READ AND ANSWER POSTS AFTER 3:30 AM! (It's almost midnight now. I'd better go to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. Orange is not my best color.):D :lol

i86time said:
Anyone out there have a FvJ teddy bear they don't mind parting with (oh please, oh please)?

Same here. I have the Exclusive Freddy so it feels like my set is incomplete. :D

Best....Ash....EVER!
Hpim0453.jpg

I got to see him when he was promoting "Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way" and showing Man with the Screaming Brain. He's a funny dude when he gets up in front of an audience and even apologized to the audience for being in Congo... that did my heart good!

And I agree the S-Mart Ash is by far the superior figure!

Bad News I'm afraid...

Checked all the way through my four 'bits' boxes and couldn't find the pricing gun (or for that matter a couple of my Jason Axes & my BOTP sonic boomerang).

I think that my daughter has been in there and taken some stuff for her Barbies. I'll check her Barbie boxes tonight when she's in bed but if it's not there I don't know where it'll be.

Sorry Man! I may not be able to help you on this occasion.

abstractharmony said:
Bad News I'm afraid...

Checked all the way through my four 'bits' boxes and couldn't find the pricing gun (or for that matter a couple of my Jason Axes & my BOTP sonic boomerang).

I think that my daughter has been in there and taken some stuff for her Barbies. I'll check her Barbie boxes tonight when she's in bed but if it's not there I don't know where it'll be.

Sorry Man! I may not be able to help you on this occasion.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'll check the Barbie boxes tonight. I'm concerned that I'm gonna find one of her Barbies chopping up a Ken doll with a Jason Axe whilst she prices up his random body parts with Ash's price gun.

What can I say...my daughter's a chip off her old man's block.

I'll let you have a definitive answer tomorrow.

From the heights of ecstacy :blissy

to the depths of despair :monkey2 ... this is indeed a vicious hobby we partake in :monkey1

Back