S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

I HOPE ONE DAY s.h. monsterarts would make an alien queen from AVP. THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!

Anyone have any good places online in Canada to order these figures? I had an order placed, but sadly, Super Power Collectibles is closing down. In fact, any good Canadian online toy stores would be nice to know.

Check amazon Canada.

They're 58$ with free shipping for USA Amazon.

Big Chap monsterarts.

Rcms1x.jpg

Awesone news, but strangely enough I'm not finding the photo that exciting...
The first pics of the AvP figure were amazing, this looks like the Revoltech. Which isn't bad, but I'm just not wowed yet.

Looking forward to more pics!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Awesone news, but strangely enough I'm not finding the photo that exciting...
The first pics of the AvP figure were amazing, this looks like the Revoltech. Which isn't bad, but I'm just not wowed yet.

Looking forward to more pics!

yeah, prolly cause of the blase pose... looks almost like he's about to pray

looks almost like he's about to pray

Alien-1979_2.jpg

They didn't pose it exact, but the figure looks capable of it. Hard to tell whether the tail can be curled up like that.

Can't wait to see the official pics and specs.

Personally would have liked the dome to have been fogged out a bit more, especially in the front. Still the skull and all its little details look great!

How big are these going to be, and at what price point? Thanks!

Somebody postes earlier, somewhere around 5'-6' and they are up for pre-order at around 50-60 bucks.

Cool, I'll probably pick up the '79 Alien. Hopefully they make an '87 Predator too.

The wolf and alien warrior look pretty cool... what's a good place to order from? I live in Canada and never gotten anything from this company before so don't really know which sites sell their stuff.

I have both Scar Pred and Alien figures on Preorder but I'm not entirely feeling these especially at that price.....maybe some more pics will let me keep my orders.

Back