S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

He looks much better in hand, What bothers me the most is the freaking seam.

yeah the head seam is really distracting, been killing my enjoyment quite abit to be honest.

He looks perfect with the Sith-eyed face, but that seam is definitely bad. Stopping by my lcs this Thursday for him, hopefully they'll still have one left.

yeah the head seam is really distracting, been killing my enjoyment quite abit to be honest.

The seam really isn't bad, I thought it would bother me. If you shove the face on real good you can't notice it. I've seen some pics on here where it's not as shoved on as close as it can be.

The seam really isn't bad, I thought it would bother me. If you shove the face on real good you can't notice it. I've seen some pics on here where it's not as shoved on as close as it can be.

to each there own but its really is to my eyes. tried to force/shove face on and even tried the others and its not gettin any better. is like a damn shelf or he got hair band on lol

is worse on his right side. havin fun posing cuz he my only anakin fig but yeah to me its a pretty drastic annoyance. if i was allowed to have fig inhand first or saw one at buddies house i wouldn't have purchased. not sure i ever saw how bad it is in the reviews, or i ignored it with wishful thinkin.

to each there own but its really is to my eyes. tried to force/shove face on and even tried the others and its not gettin any better. is like a damn shelf or he got hair band on lol

is worse on his right side. havin fun posing cuz he my only anakin fig but yeah to me its a pretty drastic annoyance. if i was allowed to have fig inhand first or saw one at buddies house i wouldn't have purchased. not sure i ever saw how bad it is in the reviews, or i ignored it with wishful thinkin.

If you don't care that much for the figure then I'm sure you can shave or sand off whatever you need to to get the face/head adjacent. It's still the best Anakin by far available. All those casts or repaints of the Hasbro head don't look great. I saw a shrunken HT head on FB too, but it's squeezed so it looks off too.

TBH it's not even a seam but more of a gap. A large freaking G..A..P.:lol

Still, the figure is a must have and does look better in hand.

That sucker is pushed on there pretty good. I guess i could try some hot water.

Heh, right here..

122204adbf6a433a022ee175a5fba667.jpg

Taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love my emp mafex fett but do want to see a SHF ver no doubt.

I’m actually not bothered by a Figuarts Boba. The Mafex versions are so good and scale better with the back series bounty hunters and Jabbas Palace figures.

Unless they also did the rest of the bounty hunters...... which is very unlikely.

The Mafex is really nice. I like the ESB one a little more than the ROTJ. I just really like Boba Fett and the way Bandai makes figures. I want them all :lol

Back