S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hoping out of the ones shown we get Crait Luke, TFW Han and Yoda then they blow us away with Empire figures. It will be hard to get Figuarts like it was at the beginning once they start doing Empire figures.

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered on Nin. I had over £20 RP to use too. Bonus.

Give me Grievous, Boba, Yoda and Emperor and I’m done.

I hoping out of the ones shown we get Crait Luke, TFW Han and Yoda then they blow us away with Empire figures. It will be hard to get Figuarts like it was at the beginning once they start doing Empire figures.

Hi,
I apparently missed the photos of the SHF Crait Luke, can you post a pic or link??

:lol

why? you like throwing money away?

lol not particularly. But I don't have accounts (or understand/know how to use their sites) at a lot of the Asian etailers that people on this thread often order from. So I either get the figures the come on BBTS, Amazon or get ones from ebay.

lol not particularly. But I don't have accounts (or understand/know how to use their sites) at a lot of the Asian etailers that people on this thread often order from. So I either get the figures the come on BBTS, Amazon or get ones from ebay.

It's really not that hard and I would recommend you give it a try. You can always cancel the BBTS figure later anyway. First time I did it I had no idea and have learned stuff over the years but now it's not big deal to order from websites across the world.

It's really not that hard and I would recommend you give it a try. You can always cancel the BBTS figure later anyway. First time I did it I had no idea and have learned stuff over the years but now it's not big deal to order from websites across the world.

Thanks Dukefett. I'm sure it's not super complicated using translating and doing the currency conversion. I probably should at least try it out especially if items ship sooner and are cheaper. Ami Ami is probably where I'll try, tried it a few years back with no luck but also didn't put in a bunch of effort either. Thanks again.

Thanks Dukefett. I'm sure it's not super complicated using translating and doing the currency conversion. I probably should at least try it out especially if items ship sooner and are cheaper. Ami Ami is probably where I'll try, tried it a few years back with no luck but also didn't put in a bunch of effort either. Thanks again.
I wouldn't recommend amiami for web exclusives. They don't sell em. Go to nipponyasan or even Bandaionline. They sell web exclusives. You'll be required to pay upfront upon preordering though.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I wouldn't recommend amiami for web exclusives. They don't sell em. Go to nipponyasan or even Bandaionline. They sell web exclusives. You'll be required to pay upfront upon preordering though.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Ooh nice, thanks for the heads up. Paying up front isn't so bad, I'll go check these sites as well, thanks Tin!

It's honestly no different ordering from the jp retailers. It's all in english and the only thing you might have to do is calculate the yen to whatever currency difference

Ok, thanks to everyone here I just ordered RoTS Ob-Wan from nipponyasan and it was not only super simple, it was fast. So thanks to everyone for giving me the courage to just place an order. Now I gotta go get Leia, thanks again everyone!

Dude, give Nin Nin a try. They convert the currency before you buy and they’re super reliable. Decent reward points too.

Hi,
I apparently missed the photos of the SHF Crait Luke, can you post a pic or link??

C270D98F-1F94-448C-9CC5-9494CF599EE2.jpeg

31A79049-710A-4737-B8DF-9EC8F3B85456.jpeg

19742E5C-CF40-42C6-AD90-35C6B6677D31.jpeg

7AE10884-793F-4ED5-B2EC-FF9DC688416D.jpeg

Ok, thanks to everyone here I just ordered RoTS Ob-Wan from nipponyasan and it was not only super simple, it was fast. So thanks to everyone for giving me the courage to just place an order. Now I gotta go get Leia, thanks again everyone!

don't skimp on the shipping or you might regret it when your stuff never shows up. spring for the stuff with tracking.

Just ordered Dooku through bandionline for $93 which includes the 3-5 day shipping... $26 cheaper then BBTS.com w/ $4 shipping...

Back