S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s everyone’s preferred shipping method from HLJ to US addresses? I selected DHL they have always been reliable I’m just curious if there is a relatively fast service for cheaper shipping cost?

DHL has always been the fastest in my experience. Usually I go with FedEx though, they take about 6 days to get to me. Usually because they always arrive in Texas, then go to Kentucky or some other southern state, and then they decide to ship to California.

I did DHL once and it got to me in 3 days. I've been thinking about doing that for Anakin, but I've got SHF Bucky, Avengers Iron Man, Black Panther w/rocks, and Harry Potter coming my way next month.

Thanks for the reply. I usually do DHL for HLJ and EMS for AmiAmi mine always seem to inbound to California stay in customs there for 2-3 days then out to Colorado. I’ve never had it take more then 8 days to get to me once shipped out. DHL is more impressive when I use Solarius Japan from release date to my door in 4 days everytime.

Thanks for the reply. I usually do DHL for HLJ and EMS for AmiAmi mine always seem to inbound to California stay in customs there for 2-3 days then out to Colorado. I’ve never had it take more then 8 days to get to me once shipped out. DHL is more impressive when I use Solarius Japan from release date to my door in 4 days everytime.

I've always been impressed by DHL. When I order from Amazon Japan I always get my stuff in 2 days.

Saw this over at the Fwoosh.

1A046D6E-D52D-4B55-8FFF-8756204F71D5.jpeg

Be careful if you order from BandaiOnline aka KuramaShop, I lost 3 orders with them due to the very slow airmail shipping.

I haven't tried EMS with them though.

If you're worried about your money I did receive a full refund in each case so they're OK & have good communication.

Did they forget how to pose their figures when they took that third shot? Looks like someone snapped his neck, and he's in the process of crumpling to the floor after being ragdolled across the room.

Anyone having issues with the new HLJ site? I ordered an in stock model a few days back before the rollout and I haven't been charged yet. I hope my Anakin doesn't get overlooked.

Anyone having issues with the new HLJ site? I ordered an in stock model a few days back before the rollout and I haven't been charged yet. I hope my Anakin doesn't get overlooked.

HLJ doesn't start charging until the morning in Japan. I'd always get their charges around 2PM PST.

:goodpost:

People like to be proud of their purchase and their decisions. And be able to pat themselves on the back at how great and smart they are. And when that doesn't work, they put down others when they too don't agree or applaud and revel at their genius. And then the insults come when their opinions are not shared to make them again feel superior.

Basically a form of bullying to justify someones own insecurities...

We have this in every thread. This one is the best, the others suck. Mine is better, you'rs is *****. Your dumb, I'm smarter. Greatest figure ever, worst figure ever. Best ever made...

Blah... Blahh... Blahhh

Meanwhile, people not into this hobby of collecting or having a similar hobby of their own, think we (us toy collectors) are all mental and childish. :(

Can't we all just get along? :hi5:

These are exactly the reasons why I left these forums (with another nickname). Now I just come to read some comments and see photos. But I still see certain attitudes that sadden me.

The fact that ROTS Anakin is slightly smaller isn't bugging me, because I'm not going to be displaying him next to AOTC Anakin anyway.

As long as he's taller than Obi-Wan, I'm good, and so far it looks like he is.

Back