S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be getting close to the release of Episode III Anakin. Anyone else excited?

Yes, but I’d be more excited if they made more announcements. Where is Obi Wan? And I’m amazed we haven’t had a 501st teased, it’s just a repaint dammit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am very excited for Anakin. I hope his face looks better on the final version ( or in hand) bit very excited to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping sometime this month they would just do their own thing and tease and release a bunch of figures like they did last year, but I know that's not happening. At this point we'll be lucky to get anything by next spring after Leia.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they released a Episode 1 Anakin. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

ah thks, wasnt sure and kinda fancy me a grievous in collect...

There's a rumor that a BS Grievious is coming out as a Target exclusive early next year. I might get that rather than build the model. The model looks great if you put the time into it, but I'm not sure if I'm up for that right now.

There's a rumor that a BS Grievious is coming out as a Target exclusive early next year. I might get that rather than build the model. The model looks great if you put the time into it, but I'm not sure if I'm up for that right now.

with hasbros gummy plastic? very skeptical, even their 3 3/4 inch grievous was gummy and couldn't stand

Got one of those cjesim capes and robe(didn't bother with the robe). It's pretty nice, but a bit too short. This is with the cape and black series head

vader.jpg

with hasbros gummy plastic? very skeptical, even their 3 3/4 inch grievous was gummy and couldn't stand

I skipped K2-SO but heard good things about it. It's supposed to be $30 MSRP also, like the Gamorrean Guard which was a great release. So a little hopeful for Grievous.

Episode 3 obi wan is february release, Dooku is April, info will be rolling out soon, dooku is like 6900 yen, might be a web shop so save those pennies

Back