S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 3 obi wan is february release, Dooku is April, info will be rolling out soon, dooku is like 6900 yen, might be a web shop so save those pennies

Excellent news! Figuarts is the way forward for the PT. AOTC will be complete for me after Dooku! Although I’d still be up for a SBD and R4.

Can wait to display these
Dooku, Jango, 2 Geonosis Droids
Anakin, Obi Wan, 2 ROTS Clones

Last edited:
Oh man they look awesome. I’m even more bummed that I missed out on Anakin now. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I’ll definitely get Obi though. A display of Anakin about to lob Dooku’s head off would be awesome.

Oh man they look awesome. I’m even more bummed that I missed out on Anakin now. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I’ll definitely get Obi though. A display of Anakin about to lob Dooku’s head off would be awesome.

You'll be able to pick up Anakin after release, on eBay or something like that if retailers don't get extras.

Oh man, we have to wait until Feb 2019 for Kenobi and March for Dooku. So I guess this confirms nothing left for the year except Anakin this month and Leia later. What a disappointing year for Figuarts honestly (despite the great offerings and solicitations).

Oh man, we have to wait until Feb 2019 for Kenobi and March for Dooku. So I guess this confirms nothing left for the year except Anakin this month and Leia later. What a disappointing year for Figuarts honestly (despite the great offerings and solicitations).

Yep, definitely been a major slow down this year. However, it’s good to see they’re still giving us plenty of humans. I’m amazed, however, that they haven’t gone for the ROTS clones yes. They have the mound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's how I am getting Anakin. I went through eBay last week to buy him. Reputable seller (hope feedback is accurate) so I hope I get him soonish after release.

That Obi-Wan I must own. I'm okay without AOTC version but having TPM and ROTS versions will be fine for me. Looks so cool! Glad companies are still making characters from the prequels. Only movie I will still watch is ROTS but I will never not knock the designs of the characters and the droids. Lucas always had a tremendous eye for picking the best designs his artists came up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C41A18A1-CD74-45D2-96DD-A88A6B4F6437.jpeg

3 Obi faces and 2 Dooks??

They look great but kinda feel as if they have re-used and repainted the existing prequel Obi-Wan body for this RotS version. The collar of his brown undershirt should be higher up around his neck and the boots don't look like they've been updated either unfortunately (although it's hard to make out any detail on the boots so I may be wrong!)

Back