S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the process of moving and needed to reorganize....geez i have a problem.
63207718b36d130c304bc48cd0b906eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol I understand troopers but do you need 3 of some of the characters? Then again there's A LOT of troopers there lol; nice collection.

Lol I understand troopers but do you need 3 of some of the characters? Then again there's A LOT of troopers there lol; nice collection.
Lol I make scene dioramas. So multiples come in handy loo

My mannnnnn!! All your preciouses, it's a thing of beauty. Wait so does that mean you packed them all back up already?

Here a quick comparison, movie Obi-Wan vs SHF Obi-Wan:

shf_obi_comp.jpg

I would say it's the mouth and especially the beard that make the SHF Obi look so different. I'm on the fence about this figure. Still plenty of time to think about it, though.

Here a quick comparison, movie Obi-Wan vs SHF Obi-Wan:

shf_obi_comp.jpg

I would say it's the mouth and especially the beard that make the SHF Obi look so different. I'm on the fence about this figure. Still plenty of time to think about it, though.
Yeah, the face does bother me. I want to see it in person though. If it still looks bad ill probably replace it with this head.
15a208c8f7016b1921232ec5ffcfe989.jpg
dc40039f007996b3bdd1fac4011b71cc.jpg

No multiples of the Rogue One Blu-ray exclusive Death Troopers?
No last year i actually limited myself because of were i was staying but im moving so ill probably pick up another one. Probably no more than that.

Speaking of the RO Blu-ray, any thoughts on whether they’ll repeat the exclusive figure inside the set deal with TLJ? If so, which figure do you think they’ll include?

Yeah, the face does bother me. I want to see it in person though. If it still looks bad ill probably replace it with this head.
15a208c8f7016b1921232ec5ffcfe989.jpg
dc40039f007996b3bdd1fac4011b71cc.jpg

I would just use the Black Series head. That one has nice paint but the head looks like it was put in a vice.

This is pretty cool. Even with the yoda they released I didn’t think they would jump into the human characters. Might pick a set of these up. Bandai kits are always a fun build.

Any idea on when and from where we can preorder these? I have never done any of their models but I have always been tempted to try one. These just pushed me over the edge.

Back