S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea on when and from where we can preorder these? I have never done any of their models but I have always been tempted to try one. These just pushed me over the edge.

I've gotten most of mine directly from Amazon, though most are fulfilled by 3rd party sellers, I just get them from ones with good ratings. And they take a few weeks to arrive from Japan. Most of the sets I've gotten are around $20, the smaller scale vehicles I've gotten from $10 and under. BBTS gets these in as well. Don't see these new ones up anywhere yet but am sure they'll be available soon.

Can a model kit head be used on an SHF?

Not sure, especially with these, since it looks like they have the standard Stormtrooper rubber under suit around the neck (as they should), so I don't know if you can put the head from SHF Han or Luke onto these rather than use the heads that come with these sets. I've not tried putting any of the SHF head sculpts onto any of the model kits, but they should fit since most are just a standard ball joint and essentially the same figure. Might have to shave it down, might not. But I too am curious if this'll work, will have to check when I get home.

Got Rey in today, just a really awesome figure. From certain angles the sculpt looks exactly like Daisy Ridley to me which is impressive for the scale. I got her from a seller on ebay called "tokyo-hobby" they shipped really fast coming from Japan and they still have her up for a reasonable price if anyone is looking.

Anyone pick up this custom head sculpt?

39275281034_83f3b9fc64_c.jpg

Found it on Instagram from a user named CastingCave. I believe it's a shrunken "smuggler" 1/6 sculpt.

Correct, it becomes available at random times on CastingCave. I haven't seen it up in a while though myself.

Does anyone have a list off all the re-issues, along with any differences (Box & the Figure)?

Ordered from HLJ. I’ve ordered from them dozens of times and have always had excellent service.

Back