S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been loving all the great photos posted the last few pages. Thanks for sharing, everyone!! I think I need some more guards now haha

Hey everybody. I’m a fellow collector but all I have now are hot toys 1:6 scale figures. I’m looking to get into smaller figure (ex. 6 inch) and I’m really loving what I’ve seen from S.H. Figuarts. I wanted to know what are some other legit retailers I can buy Figuarts from. I already know about Big Bad Toy Store and Amazon(shipped and sold by of course) Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those aren’t his/her :lol you can see the originator is Asian on the bottom right hand and top left hand corner

Still thanks for posting Cooler

I apologize. I saw they were watermarked but I assumed they were his as I don’t know him personally nor do I know the photographer in question.

Hey everybody. I’m a fellow collector but all I have now are hot toys 1:6 scale figures. I’m looking to get into smaller figure (ex. 6 inch) and I’m really loving what I’ve seen from S.H. Figuarts. I wanted to know what are some other legit retailers I can buy Figuarts from. I already know about Big Bad Toy Store and Amazon(shipped and sold by of course) Thanks in advance.

My experience with Hobbylink Japan/ HLJ is good. Mykombini will also deliver, the only issue with them is that they will keep your order under "ongoing preparation" for at most 2 weeks after you've paid before they ship it. The only reason to go through them is if they've got something that isn't available elsewhere, and the Web Exclusives.

BBTS is really overpriced, but good for a last resort, or if you can't PO an exclusive during the PO window. Hope this all helps.

If you want it quicker go with AmiAmi ..they ship super fast the minute Figuarts are released in Japan, HobbyLinkJapan is another solid distributor

My experience with Hobbylink Japan/ HLJ is good. Mykombini will also deliver, the only issue with them is that they will keep your order under "ongoing preparation" for at most 2 weeks after you've paid before they ship it. The only reason to go through them is if they've got something that isn't available elsewhere, and the Web Exclusives.

BBTS is really overpriced, but good for a last resort, or if you can't PO an exclusive during the PO window. Hope this all helps.

Thanks a lot for that info!!! I really appreciate it!! Cause I was looking at them on BBTS and I was wondering if they were overpriced or not. Also one more question. What’s consider the best place for preorders when they initially go up. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for that info!!! I really appreciate it!! Cause I was looking at them on BBTS and I was wondering if they were overpriced or not. Also one more question. What’s consider the best place for preorders when they initially go up. Thanks again.

Don't mention it, man. I've had the same questions when I got into this line.

I like HLJ. I think AmiAmi get there's pages set up faster, but HLJ usually isn't far behind. Keep in mind they don't carry Web Exclusive figures. So you'd have to go through mykombini or Nippon-Yassan, I believe. BBTS does overprice for them, but like I said before they're good for Exclusive figures if you somehow miss the PO window on the Japanese sites, or if you wanna secure a figure without having to pay upfront for them. Usually the Web Exclusives are the only ones you've gotta pay upfront for.

Wow, must be the new SHF moving sculpts! Reminds me of those old Power Action Super Powers figures.

Back