S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something subtle like that middle one mixed in to someone's photo shoot would really mess with people!!!

I've always wanted to do this.

zz-LukesCorruption.jpg

Is there a list or a detailed pic? I have a throne room display in mind and I want to gett the right guards with the right weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a picture from the book awhile back, maybe you want to scroll back?

Either way, it’s 2 with the hats and the others 2 guards are in threes.

The 8 guards are a mix of the weapons with the three different helmet designs so Figuarts only had to release 3 figures for all 8 to be represented.

Got my first guard today (heavy blade version) and I want a second one now, they are fantastic looking figures!

Nice! I was going to mix Figuarts and Black Series for them
But dont know now.

I would advise to stick with either brands for the uniformity of the paint, plastic and size. If there isn't any exclusivity about the BS ones, I would get those too.

But I chose to the SHF ones as it goes well with my Rey and Kylo.

I would advise to stick with either brands for the uniformity of the paint, plastic and size. If there isn't any exclusivity about the BS ones, I would get those too.

But I chose to the SHF ones as it goes well with my Rey and Kylo.

What Ive done is have the two BS that I have more in the background besides Snokes Throne then the other three are SHF and closer to the front if my display so the size difference is negated. Was originally going to do all BS but refused to buy two of those four packs. If I can find the remaining ones just as figuarts I may switch it all up.

Wow - awesome photos! I can’t wait to get my Praetorian Guards and pose them with Rey and Kylo.

Back