S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got so enthusiastic to take this picture but it made me realise that everyone here will be gone in the future.

But no one's ever really gone right?

_DSC41182.jpg

I only got to see it a few days ago. It’s not surprising that some people have yet to see it because of the busy Xmas period. It takes little effort to spoiler tag content, which helps your fellow fans greatly :)

oh you mean that time of year where every kid is out of school and most people take vacation? :lol

oh you mean that time of year where every kid is out of school and most people take vacation? :lol

I can’t speak for everyone but December is massively busy for me and a lot of people I know (UK here btw). Lots of hard work to meet deadlines before the Xmas break, lots of Xmas preparations and family visits. I had to postpone my cinema trip several times. So my original comment still stands :)

I am in love with these figures. These are my first figuarts Star Wars purchases - I usually collect DC and Dragon Ball figuarts - but I’m blown away by how awesome these are. Time to dip into the OT for sure. I’m just annoyed I missed out on Jedi Luke - praying for an ESB version! I’ll pick up E3 Anakin as well if the Sith head turns out to be a good face print.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am in love with these figures. These are my first figuarts Star Wars purchases - I usually collect DC and Dragon Ball figuarts - but I’m blown away by how awesome these are. Time to dip into the OT for sure. I’m just annoyed I missed out on Jedi Luke - praying for an ESB version! I’ll pick up E3 Anakin as well if the Sith head turns out to be a good face print.

Awesome. Youve convinced me I need at least one more guard :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guards are fantastic - I still want to grab the variant I’m missing because these two impressed me so much that I really want the all. At the price point I can’t justify getting a full set of 8 and that’s doubly true with the expense of the other lines I collect. They are more than worth the money, though.

The guards are fantastic - I still want to grab the variant I’m missing because these two impressed me so much that I really want the all. At the price point I can’t justify getting a full set of 8 and that’s doubly true with the expense of the other lines I collect. They are more than worth the money, though.

If you are going to Japan or have anyone there, it'll be good to grab a few as they are almost half price now.

No luck on either of those options :-/. I did consider another bulk purchase via AmiAmi and if the prices on there stay the same for the rest of the month I may pick up a few more when I buy the Mafex Rogue One Vader. The only rubbish bit is getting stung with import fees in the U.K.! For the four figures in my pics I was hit with a £48 charge which is roughly equivalent to the price of one of the figures if I were to buy it at retail.

No luck on either of those options :-/. I did consider another bulk purchase via AmiAmi and if the prices on there stay the same for the rest of the month I may pick up a few more when I buy the Mafex Rogue One Vader. The only rubbish bit is getting stung with import fees in the U.K.! For the four figures in my pics I was hit with a £48 charge which is roughly equivalent to the price of one of the figures if I were to buy it at retail.

Tried Amazon Japan?

Tried Amazon Japan?

Possibly a stupid question, but can I order from the Japan site with my English account - would my prime membership carry over to the Japanese site? I never even considered that!

Possibly a stupid question, but can I order from the Japan site with my English account - would my prime membership carry over to the Japanese site? I never even considered that!

Nope, but they do ship some items overseas. Or you could look into 3rd parties like Buyee. It’ll be a lot cheaper then amiami for certain items since they are usually on par with Japan market prices.

Back