S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very excited about these, but gutted that not only does Dooku come with a soft-goods cloak, but he's got that chest piece that Jedi Luke has which makes him look like he's wearing a piece of armour :(

I am really shocked the are giving us so much Prequel characters already. Not that I am complaining as I plan on getting all of them. The Padme in her royalty costume is amazing. I mean, she had so many beautiful costumes in those movies that they could easily make a whole line based on her.

Finally! TFA Rey!

DP9BWzMVoAAD8Qg.jpg

DP83klAUEAAAPeF.jpg

DP8d_IqU8AArFGA.jpg

DP8i5ZKVwAECtNN.jpg

I was right, it really is Kylo. They just have not put up the rest of the logos. :rotfl No new R1 figures here, move along...

DP7i9vdVoAEAFcw.jpg

Anakin appears to have he yellow eyes head on him on display, he just doesn't look very...evil.

New pics of obi and Rey too:
6c329370cde44e0907bebfc3c3939873.jpg
d0a83932389367d972f7907aff917569.jpg

Worth noting there is technically one new Rogue one figure in that display, there's a regular Tank Driver without the markings next to the Tank commander we already got. Edit - And a regular Scarif Trooper too, hope these get released.

What's weird, is all of these figures and no Bespin Luke?

Maybe they know that after this batch of announcements, we need SOMETHING to look forward to... Bespin Luke, Lando... there isn't that many figures left that matter. I mean, besides the Trade Federation's Viceroy from Epi I-III, lol.

I still think there is more to be added to TLJ Luke. That side view shot clearly shows that its face swapable the hair is split like they do for face swaps. The IMAX poster shows an angry face I hope we get one. C87AF591-B9FD-4274-AAC5-95D86F60B458.jpeg

I just hope they add a lightsaber after the film is out (assuming he uses one, no spoilers, I have no idea, I'd just like one with the figure :lol)

Maybe the hair split is for the raised hood? Maybe you remove the back of his hair to use the raise hood?

I hope they release Revenge Anakin, Obi Wan, Dooku and ANH Leia in 2018. I need these and don’t want to wait another year.

Thanks for the pics, there’s some great gigs to be excited about there!

EpIII Anakin and Obi, Princess and Old Ben are the big ones for me. Oh and FA Rey. Great stuff!

Back