S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a awesome booth tho.

DP7MjwzUQAEsNph.jpg

Sweeeet. Also, from that Jabba photo, there’s the ESB sign in the back... finally some Ep5 reveals coming!?

I hope that there's a Tarkin, but as usual. Some items will not be allowed to be photographed, I will not be surprised.

Oh man!!! Can we pleeeeease get some clear pics of that episode three Obi-Wan!!?!?!?! I've been wanting that since I got Ep VI Luke. That Luke and That Obi-Wan are my two favorite looks for any characters in Star Wars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome and all, but how many will actually hit the production phase?

I think most of the face character will eventually get a release, just look at Quin Gon.

For the Clonetrooper repaints, I suppose it'll depend on sales? If the initial launch piece does not sell, I don't think they'll proceed with the rest. Hence the "Display Only" written on the tags.

For the life of me, I’m not seeing what you guys are seeing lol. Left or right? Bottom or top?

Bottom row, 3rd from the left (The one that looks like Kylo Ren's pose.).

Event hall is opening in 4 minutes time, can't wait to see the Rogue One display!

I can't imagine that Amidala having any articulation. She's a statue. Not that they had much a choice as that is a tough design to add articulation to. Easy pass for me.

Episode 3 anakin needs two heads....but looks AMAZING....been waiting for that one for some time

I can't imagine that Amidala having any articulation. She's a statue. Not that they had much a choice as that is a tough design to add articulation to. Easy pass for me.

She’s a poseable figure, that’s what they listed her as. S.H.Figuarts and not Figuarts Zero.

Still would look great being flanked by her jedi protectors, im all in

Back