S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Vader is an improvement over their first version but it does leave a little to be desired. I like the look of the body overall but the helmet looks goofy. Seems too small for the body.

So, Casting Cave is selling fully-painted Han Solo heads, shrunk down from what I think is a third-party sculpt. It's admittedly a bit more of a ROTJ Han than an ANH Han, but I'm pretty happy with it. It looks good from any angle.

hansolo-comparison.jpg

Gahhhh that Luke!!! Definitely didn’t expect them to do this version, but beyond stoked!

My Kylo 3 pack arrived today. I’ve only opened BB8 so far and despite being a cheap piece of plastic, he looks the part. I really like it! A better paint job with a metallic look would have been nice though. The other droids really make him look... cheap.

619165fa2ad22e4439d95c4cf5bc854c.jpg

THAT OLD MAN LUKE. Amazing. Are those soft goods for his tunic? If not that's a damn impressive sculpt. Kinda hope we still get a Force Awakens Luke too. Need robo hand Luke. Vader is whatever, but per my rules I will be getting him, any OT and ST figures need to be purchased.

So pre-orders are April and May or are those the street dates?

i see jedi style black robes for SHF maul on ebay but none accurate to the movie design for his robes, do they exist for the SHF?

I feel the opposite. Finn's trooper look, with the blood on the helmet, feels iconic to me. Perhaps it's too soon to call it "iconic," but I sure do love that look

Totally agree - I would argue it's one of the most iconic things from FA with the exception of BB-8 and Kylo's lightsaber. That being said I would love two Finn's. Trooper and Poe Jacket.

Back