S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So near, yet so far. Taller, soft goods, an incredible looking body. Shame about the head!

As my mates used to say.... Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.

Still a purchase for me though. Liking it more than the Mafex I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny how they can make human characters right but not helmeted ones. :lol

A.jpg

Funny how they can make human characters right but not helmeted ones. :lol

View attachment 379779

The bulk of the cape is throwing it off. Granted it's not perfect to start with, but look at the behind the scenes pic, how the cape is flat against his shoulders and there is no huge chain across his neck. All things being equal, it would still look off with the kind of cape and chain solution they went with.

Especially frustrating for collectors like me who don't even like soft goods and would perefer sculpted capes every time.

The bulk of the cape is throwing it off. Granted it's not perfect to start with, but look at the behind the scenes pic, how the cape is flat against his shoulders and there is no huge chain across his neck. All things being equal, it would still look off with the kind of cape and chain solution they went with.

Especially frustrating for collectors like me who don't even like soft goods and would perefer sculpted capes every time.

I prefer sculpted cape any day if it's well made, if you look closely. The chest panel is totally wrong.

Tamashii Web item, should be open before or after the movie. Since I believe it comes with a spoiler related item?

Oh I didn't know that. So there's a mystery item we haven't seen aside from the compass and kyber crystal necklace?

Vader in a new hope did have a chain holding his cape on, it just wasn't visible most of the time as it would slip under the helmet, just an fyi [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back