S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thks for this post reefer! :hi5:

spent rest of that day after i saw this refreshing hlj, amiami and hobbysearch. got one instock via hobbysearch around 12 am. soooo stoked to get also hope it lives up to hype. reading the maul book shadow hunter now and enjoying so this is perfect timing.

SHF maul at HLJ low stock! edit-gone i think
https://hlj.com/product/BANR96836

Roght on bud! Im glad you were able to lock one in.

I read shadow hunter a while back too, great book!

As an extra, the droids are cool, but I hope they have a better bb-8 planned at some point.

I will wait to see if the new Vader is taller or not before ordering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still patiently waiting for a Figuarts FO Snowtrooper.... hope they'll get to it one day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can anyone help with what the best site for ordering the “Bandai Collectors Shop” exclusive figures is? I use AmiAmi for new standard releases but they don’t get the exclusives. I usually just get them off amazon but I wanted to try to get an order in when they go up for preorder. I’ve researched it and I can’t find the info. Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone help with what the best site for ordering the “Bandai Collectors Shop” exclusive figures is? I use AmiAmi for new standard releases but they don’t get the exclusives. I usually just get them off amazon but I wanted to try to get an order in when they go up for preorder. I’ve researched it and I can’t find the info. Any help would be appreciated.

I use Nippon-Yasan, generally best prices and very reliable, ive seen people mention NinNin but theyve had issues filling orders in the past and were dificult with refunds, my buddy uses Anime Export, he says theyrr better than nippon, so might be a good option for you. All places will make you pay upfront though so dont worry, totally normal

I use https://www.xaviercalcustomsandcollectibles.com for all of my imports and mezcos unless he absolutely can't get them in. Free shipping in the US I think, and you pay up front, which I prefer. Great customer service. Just a really nice guy.

Thank you all for the help! I’ll probably creat an account at each site just to make sure I can get Luke without paying the higher price.

A few comparison pis of Kyle TFA and TLJ.
2017-11-25 16.44.50.jpg
2017-11-25 16.46.39.jpg
2017-11-25 16.43.45.jpg

So it doesn’t look like we’re getting a show exclusive this year. I was hoping for the Clone Commander.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang, because it’s coming up so soon and no word yet? Or have they already announced all the other line exclusives?

I already have the close-to-perfection BS 40th Vader. The only thing this has over that is articulation.

If they'd fixed the mask, it would be pretty good. Long snout, small eyes, the shape is all wrong. With the amount of reference available and their use of 3D sculpting, they have no excuse not to make an accurate helmet. You'd think they'd knock their armored figures out of the park, but they're usually the most inaccurate. Maybe they'll get it right with a ESB Vader or ROTJ v2.

I'm more excited for Ben.

I will pre-order Vader as I have all the rest of them in 1/12 (except Revoltech..eeeeeeeee :yuck) and I may cancel as more pictures show. The Fwoosh says he's taller, but still shorter than Mafex and BS, which is right because the SHF are smaller than BS.

Bring on Ben Kenobi!!!!

The mask looks as bad as the Black Series. They really can't miniaturize Vader well.

The new Figuarts Vader is listed as 165mm while the old Figuarts Vader was listed as 155mm. There's also a lot of differences between the two now.

TBZgDt1.jpg

Back